Looking for the best cheat!

06/03/2023 14:39 Malupubg#1
hello everybody!

I'm new to cheats. I would like to use on my main account, a cheat for long term, only on recoil and smooth aimbot.

I am willing to pay any amount!
06/03/2023 22:52 Silverback#2
If security and longevity are what you want, then proofcore is where you should be heading. As you requested, our cheat can control recoil effectively and has a customizable aimbot.

On top of that we boast a healthy set of features and they are also available to you:
Player ESP: Name, Box, Health, Max. Distance, Weapon
Item ESP: Weapon, Grenade, Gear, Medic, Attach, Ammo, Loot
Aimbot: FOV, Smooth, Head/Chest, Aimkey, Distance, Prediction
Misc: Reduced Sway, Reduced Recoil, Spectator Count

We've been undetected since we released our cheat, which was back in 2020 and have many customers that have been cheating since the beginning and reaching the top ranks.


Here's our PUBG thread if you wish to learn some more about us: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/04/2023 17:44 Malupubg#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
If security and longevity are what you want, then proofcore is where you should be heading. As you requested, our cheat can control recoil effectively and has a customizable aimbot.

On top of that we boast a healthy set of features and they are also available to you:
Player ESP: Name, Box, Health, Max. Distance, Weapon
Item ESP: Weapon, Grenade, Gear, Medic, Attach, Ammo, Loot
Aimbot: FOV, Smooth, Head/Chest, Aimkey, Distance, Prediction
Misc: Reduced Sway, Reduced Recoil, Spectator Count

We've been undetected since we released our cheat, which was back in 2020 and have many customers that have been cheating since the beginning and reaching the top ranks.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Here's our PUBG thread if you wish to learn some more about us: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


hello, from what I saw in the research it is an excellent cheat, but the fact that I have to send personal data I will not be able to buy.
06/05/2023 06:01 HoodieJay#4
Ring-1 is the most popular PUBG cheat, it's a go-to cheat for new cheaters.
06/06/2023 00:54 Cheesy's Products#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malupubg View Post
hello everybody!

I'm new to cheats. I would like to use on my main account, a cheat for long term, only on recoil and smooth aimbot.

I am willing to pay any amount!
hey right here Cheesy#5363
06/06/2023 08:43 Haryana_Grande#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malupubg View Post
hello, from what I saw in the research it is an excellent cheat, but the fact that I have to send personal data I will not be able to buy.
That's the case but they are good af
For more details you can visit their website
06/06/2023 20:49 anonymoooooooooos#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haryana_Grande View Post
That's the case but they are good af
For more details you can visit their website
Proofcore claiming to be UD since 2020 is a big, fat joke.

Plus it's external so the ESP/Aimbot are pretty bad and lack visibility check. You get what you pay for :pimp:
06/07/2023 03:03 leirusquin#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malupubg View Post
hello everybody!

I'm new to cheats. I would like to use on my main account, a cheat for long term, only on recoil and smooth aimbot.

I am willing to pay any amount!
proofcore, izi, pureex, luna pro, bss,
06/08/2023 04:17 ChatGPT#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymoooooooooos View Post
Proofcore claiming to be UD since 2020 is a big, fat joke.

You should provide some proof.
06/15/2023 09:29 jack_faiz#10
Are there any website links in the back ones?
06/18/2023 11:29 lokiu123#11
I'm interested in a cheese that's safe, I don't care about 24-hour bans, I don't want permanent bans.

I have read that shadow and ancient are quite safe.

I want someone to verify this for us

the previous cheeses, in some I have obtained a permanent ban
06/21/2023 08:16 Commander5896#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post
over the years you could see posts like this
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I have no experience myself and no interest but you asked for it and that was what a buddy who I knew tested it + some random on here only a few days ago. Now don't get me wrong I don't want some annoying talk about it but wanted to point out to the thread opener that Ring-1 PUBG, generally Ring-1 cheats for BattlEye games have been really known to be stable and UD for a long time.
Where's Ring-1 main thread/website, is it playeraim guy or he's a reseller
08/08/2023 04:48 teslatx#13
I recommend mine, but personally i don't recommend using any cheats on main account
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/11/2023 04:12 BagsFernandes#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodieJay View Post
Ring-1 is the most popular PUBG cheat, it's a go-to cheat for new cheaters.
i got perm ban using ring 1 on pubg.
08/14/2023 07:49 Zhex_#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malupubg View Post
hello everybody!

I'm new to cheats. I would like to use on my main account, a cheat for long term, only on recoil and smooth aimbot.

I am willing to pay any amount!
Desync is good now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]