Rappelz FarmBot

09/18/2010 11:07 sliwja#376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemask View Post
Can you explained the Check Colours in the bot?
If I press num1 to start the bot without checking the box,
It just keep switching my camera view and tabbing mobs without killing

If i press num1 to start and checked the box
It keeps telling me Colours1/3, 2/3, 3/3 and their codes which I dont know whats its used for.

In the end, its not working for me.
Game runs in 1600x900
U have to check if the colors in 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 are the same like in Gui Tab colors. The codes shuld be the same if not just change it in Gui and save.
09/18/2010 12:29 butomkillo#377
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliwja View Post
U have to check if the colors in 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 are the same like in Gui Tab colors. The codes shuld be the same if not just change it in Gui and save.
Q1: I tried changing the colors in the GUI tab with the ones that came out of the dialog box for colors. After pressing save and running bot, the bot exits. What seems to be the problem? btw I tested it on Rappelz PH.

Q2: Do I really have to summon a 2nd pet for the the 2/3 and be dead for 3/3?

Thanks for the reply.
09/18/2010 15:27 sliwja#378
Quote:
Originally Posted by butomkillo View Post
Q1: I tried changing the colors in the GUI tab with the ones that came out of the dialog box for colors. After pressing save and running bot, the bot exits. What seems to be the problem? btw I tested it on Rappelz PH.
Look out if u good rewrote colors (big liters, etc). mayby chips also are in other colours. And btw bot to work need chips on mob. can u tell me when bot see mob it atack it without chip and then quit? see if u have good key for chip. if no chip no mob (or 5x chip miss bot) then bot think no chip or mobs too hight then it tb and quit game.
think Mr Guitou also play on Rappelz PH. Mayby he know somethig. I played on PL and US and its ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butomkillo View Post
Q2: Do I really have to summon a 2nd pet for the the 2/3 and be dead for 3/3?
Thanks for the reply.
Yes because it look for colors of sec pet windows
Yes because it look for black kolor at start of ur hp bar, when u have less then half colour then ur hp is not green but orange and less is red. so esier is looking if not hp then is hp is green, orange, red, and no hp

And as u wish i added 8.3 with keys F1-F12. i went shortes way see on first tab information, its now available.

page 33
09/18/2010 17:50 butomkillo#379
Can I use another char for the dying part? Do i have to die everytime i run the bot?
09/19/2010 10:58 bessieturf#380
I am sorry that i have to ask :( but i can't seem to find the answer...
Sorry if i look like a total retard.

But i have been looking into settings.ini as well as farmbot 8.3.ea

the bot starts all great
but i am stuck on the colours whenever i check it and i want it to detect colours

it makes everything <000000>

that doesn't seem right... but i don't know what to do to make sure it detects the colours.

i run this prog on win xp 32 bits... and on 1024x768

thanks in advance and keep up the good work :-)
09/19/2010 11:51 Mr Guitou#381
First, I'm sorry to make looong time for answer, I have big big trouble with my ISP, my connection isn't stable at all (disconnect every 20mn and take 10/15mn to come back) so I can't make good tests for now...

Quote:
havent heard about "bot chip and not atack" rather heard "bot nothing do" so i sugested chips should be always ok.
Hum, it's right... I never have any trouble with chips XD

Quote:
Dont know what u have on mind. Can u write fragment of code?
Nothing really hard... But it will slow down a little I guess.
Add in GUI something like
Code:
$statemonster = GUICtrlCreateLabel("monster detect", X, X, X, X)
And add line in if/else statement that detect bot-trap:
Code:
GUICtrlSetData($statemonster, "It is/is not a bot trap")
Therefore, I guess this will slow down the bot a little

Quote:
On US serwer bot working.
My fault, When i tried the other day, I compiled in x86 mode XD
Still work on french (tried after in x64 but get 24h ISP interruption before I can come back to edit my post)

Quote:
i havent done this yet. problem is in send keys.
alpa/numeric keys in code is: Send (key) like: Send (1)
with FX keys is little diferent: Send ({FX}) like: Send ({F1})
problem is not only in "F" but also in { }.
so then we need rebuil all code for FX and we will have two bots only FX and only alpa/numeric.
if we make bot where we send 1 and F1 that probably will slow down bot, and gets loots of code.
I must admit that I haven't thought at this.
Don't mind. Doing something working with numeric is more important that sped time on details like F keys.
In worst case, I'll try (I'm not promise anything) to make something for this, as the bug I encounter just concern french keybord (our numeric are always spend with at least a "shift", so we can't use 1~0 game shortcut, even when select "none" in bot...)

Quote:
I will try to give bot with bufs today. i start to losse in which bot what i wrote. Writing bot at work, at home and 2 wersion language (Eng/PL) in one time :/ Will try to compare all wersion.

BTW tested 8.2 at night and work ok for me. Its realy faster boting. Dont rember what i chenged between 8.1-8.2. So when i back home i will put new wersion probably last my wersion if all will be ok.
Thank you to have spend so much time on it :handsdown:
09/19/2010 12:19 schmuselord1#382
Quote:
Look out if u good rewrote colors (big liters, etc). mayby chips also are in other colours. And btw bot to work need chips on mob. can u tell me when bot see mob it atack it without chip and then quit? see if u have good key for chip. if no chip no mob (or 5x chip miss bot) then bot think no chip or mobs too hight then it tb and quit game.
think Mr Guitou also play on Rappelz PH. Mayby he know somethig. I played on PL and US and its ok.

Yes because it look for colors of sec pet windows
Yes because it look for black kolor at start of ur hp bar, when u have less then half colour then ur hp is not green but orange and less is red. so esier is looking if not hp then is hp is green, orange, red, and no hp

And as u wish i added 8.3 with keys F1-F12. i went shortes way see on first tab information, its now available.

page 33
heyho. if everything really is improved etc then better open another thread to get some appreciation and better reach to those who might want to use it. i think sophocless wont care unless you at least mention his name in it
09/19/2010 14:45 sliwja#383
bot
09/22/2010 15:18 mart010#384
ich bau mir jetz einfach was des die tasten drückt sollte ja net so schwer sein hab genug von der ewigen suche nach bypass und sonst was allem
09/24/2010 09:48 ainnie88#385
why i cannot open files
09/24/2010 15:38 schmuselord1#386
Quote:
Originally Posted by mart010 View Post
ich bau mir jetz einfach was des die tasten drückt sollte ja net so schwer sein hab genug von der ewigen suche nach bypass und sonst was allem
alter schwede. das würde ich gern sehen. bastelste dann son gerät, das dein keyboard bedeckt und dann tasten drückt? bei dem außerdem der bildschirm extern von ner kamera nach position und farbe absucht und zusätzlich über der mouse ein kranähnliches gerüst steht, das die mouse bewegt?
10/08/2010 11:29 kosmos4#387
can i ask a question? I tried opening the script but the game compels me to have a rappelz.ink file, how can i solve that?
10/08/2010 14:43 Frightlord#388
hi leute hab mich teilweise bis seite 20 stück für stück durgelesen und muss sagen bin beeindruckt,, und mir ist aufgefallen das die leute die wie ich W7 32bit haben immer nur fragen wieso und warum er nicht funktuiniert,, anstatt zu fragen ob es möglich wäre es auf ein 32bit system zumlaufen zubringen

das wäre mein anliegen ob es wirklich machbar wäre aber ohne auf 64bit umzusteigen, und ohne VM,, meine begründung ich habe leider nur noch 2GB ram ich weiss das die cpu und die vga es packen nur der ram nicht mit VMware,, aber da stell ich mir die frage warum sollte ich 32bit eine Virtuale maschine drauflegen und mit der eine 64bit maschine simulieren lassen da ist es anders rum besser 64 zu 32 egal ob win xp oder w7 32bit^^

bin mal gespannt auf eure antworten und ein dickes fettes THX an den ersteller Sopho,, hoffe das war richtig mit der schreibweise O.o
10/08/2010 15:23 Quinvair#389
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmos4 View Post
can i ask a question? I tried opening the script but the game compels me to have a rappelz.ink file, how can i solve that?
Rappelz.Lnk

Its the file that is linked to the game. Normally you get it on your desktop like this:

Such a link has to be in the same folder as the bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frightlord View Post
... auf 64bit umzusteigen...
Du hast die Möglichkeiten:
  • Neuinstallation mit Windows 7 64x (Meinerseits die empfohlene Lösung)
  • Virtuelle Maschine (Wie du schon sagtest)
  • Diesen Bot nicht verwenden ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmuselord1 View Post
alter schwede. das würde ich gern sehen. bastelste dann son gerät, das dein keyboard bedeckt und dann tasten drückt? bei dem außerdem der bildschirm extern von ner kamera nach position und farbe absucht und zusätzlich über der mouse ein kranähnliches gerüst steht, das die mouse bewegt?
I Lol'd
10/15/2010 22:15 Frightlord#390
moin moin bin umgestiegen auf 64bit ,, bin mit der 7.2 echt zufrieden nun wollt ich mich an die 8.3 ran machen wegen den buffs und bin der meinung das casting time dafür steht ab wann er den buff benutz und cool time ist ja dann die delay und ich frag mich warum er nicht bufft ,, muss ich evtl. noch die belegung beachten bei mir ist alles none+ taste
1=Chips
2=Attack
3=Loot
4=Buff
5=Buff
6=Heal
7=HP Potion
8=MP Potion
9=HP Scroll
0=MP Scroll

muss ich da was um legen?