Korean Event

04/02/2010 14:55 4akii#1
Schaut,was Korea hat,aber es nie hier geben wird ;)

Big Head Event!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

All Rights belong to [censored]

Noch zur Info...anscheinend sind die Hitboxe gleich geblieben,also nix mit einem Header nach dem anderen.

Hier noch ein paar Infos,halt in Englisch.Ich hoff ihr seid dieser Sprache mächtig^^

[Shocking! Notice details]
================================================== ================================
- Adage 'know how to rush' to get inspired from 'pan-Revolver' is released.
; Pan using a revolver to revolver Puppy Damage is increased by 200%.

- Fingerprint recognition has been added to the mouse-ray log is facing a thumb.

- Weep when worn accessory item has been added to the 280% movement speed increase.

- Auto-Lock feature a 'gun never makes a wrong tweezers' items will be added.

- Squid suckers bind unique skills of external 'Oh ~ Oh! Oh! Oh! Ppaleul love 'is added.

- As far as his fist to attack 'Rubber Rubber Gauntlets' melee weapon will be added.

- Based on the concept Manchuria with no obstacles [Who am I? Where are we?] Is added to the map.

- Headshot pleasure to feel superior to all the character's head will be huge.

- No Food for You peombi legacy if S4 The sequel [peombi an earthen bowl] is added.

- King of the unique concept of your flying skills donkey ears 'What does that mean more than a donkey' is added.

Wobei die oberen Infos nur als Scherz gedacht waren :)

Ou,Sry,hab nicht bemerkt,dass es schon ´n Ähnlichen Thread gibt...Tut mir Leid!
Kann gelöscht werden.

*dumm sei*
04/02/2010 15:51 Mister Joy#2
Screens by HellaHell =P
04/04/2010 22:57 TheMaker#3
:(( i want play s4korean but i cant register or download the game that for i dont have korean language on my pc ! :((