Anubis packages

05/02/2023 16:01 Maciappula#1
Hi, i'm looking for 15 anubis packages

15 for 30€
payment via paypal F&F

you go first except if huge feedbacks
05/02/2023 18:32 xiiter123#2
Why are you not buying from Steam, they sell for 1,99e x 15 = 30e
05/02/2023 18:36 Maciappula#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiter123 View Post
Why are you not buying from Steam, they sell for 1,99e x 15 = 30e
I would love too, unfortunately you can't from France.

Changing region on your steam account or using VPN doesn't change a thing.
Even via browsers :(
05/02/2023 18:45 xiiter123#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciappula View Post
I would love too, unfortunately you can't from France.

Changing region on your steam account or using VPN doesn't change a thing.
Even via browsers :(
If you want I could buy them for 35e and trade them in 7 days :D
05/02/2023 18:51 Maciappula#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiter123 View Post
If you want I could buy them for 35e and trade them in 7 days :D
Haha i'm just trying my luck here, otherwise i'll just buy them on a 3rd party website for 1.85 each, I just don't want to wait 7 days after buying em lol