latest update more truble than juste bypass

04/02/2010 11:18 SPTTzapone#1
if im correct the new update didn't just took out the bypass it also included in the game something that detects if u have opened cheat engine. if if finds that CE is running u get DC even if did not connect to the game with the bypass.
Also after yesterdays update CE display an expired text box when u open the program( at least thats what happens for me and some of my friends who also use CE 5.5)
Does anybody else noticed that same problem?
04/02/2010 11:24 006269#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTTzapone View Post
if im correct the new update didn't just took out the bypass it also included in the game something that detects if u have opened cheat engine. if if finds that CE is running u get DC even if did not connect to the game with the bypass.
Also after yesterdays update CE display an expired text box when u open the program( at least thats what happens for me and some of my friends who also use CE 5.5)
Does anybody else noticed that same problem?
The cheat engine thing was an 1april joke ^^
04/02/2010 11:55 playboyx#3
yes i can assure you everyone have that problem so just wait for new update on the bypass and please read a few post first before you post ,there been 5 topic about this already ,hacking is part of the game and they will never be able to patch all the hack. now let close this thread up