➡️ primecheats.gg | 🎯 Aimbot ⛏️ Farm Bot 👁️ ESP ⚡ Speed Hack 🔒 HWID Spoofer

03/19/2023 10:22 PrimeCMP#1
Requirements
  • Windows 10 x64 [ 1903 - 22H2 ] (Windows 11 is not supported)
  • CPU: INTEL or AMD.
  • GPU: NVIDIA only.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Aimbot
  • Highlights
    • Configurable per Weapon
    • Velocity Prediction
    • PVE Mode for Monsters
    • Multiple Bones Supported
    • Automatic Team Check
  • Bindable key
  • FOV
  • Speed
  • Detach Time
  • Cycle Targets
  • PvP Check
  • Team Check
  • Downed Check
  • Faction Check
  • Monster Check
  • Settlement Check
  • Velocity Prediction
  • Trajectory Speed
  • Trajectory Drop
  • Bones selection

Player ESP
  • Bindable key
  • Distance Slider
  • Name
  • Box
  • Distance
  • Skeleton
  • Health
  • Head Dot
  • Snapline
  • Faction
  • Prediction Path
  • PvP Check
  • Team Check
  • Settlement Check
  • Faction Check

Monster ESP
  • Bindable key
  • Distance Slider
  • Name
  • Box
  • Distance
  • Health
  • Snapline
  • Dead Check
  • Name Filter

Gatherable ESP
  • Bindable key
  • Distance Slider
  • Name
  • Status
  • Distance
  • Snapline
  • Enable Caching
  • Gathered Check
  • Filter by type and color

Farmer
  • Highlights
    • Farming HUD
    • Key Bindings
    • Route Manager
    • Combat System
    • Market System
    • Randomization
    • Notification Webhook
    • Automatic Route Recording System
    • Load - Save - Delete - Clear Routes
  • Combat
    • Range
    • Sentry Mode
    • Attack Slot
    • Attack Mode (Speed hack supported)
    • Skill Delay
  • Loop
    • Loop Delay
    • Loop Times
  • Checks
    • Gatherable State
    • Encumbered State
    • Recall to Inn
    • Loot Monsters
    • Pause if Players in Range
    • Pause Time
    • Pause Cooldown
  • Movement
    • Move Threshold
    • Interact Threshold
    • Stuck Threshold
  • Action
    • Interact Delay
    • Interact Time
    • Interact Skip
  • Misc
    • Farming Timer
    • Camera Smooth
    • Randomize Movement
  • Route Start
    • Use Slot with customizable timer
  • Route End
    • Play Route (Used to combo multiple routes in sequence)
  • Repair
    • Tools Selection
  • Settings
    • Repair Threshold
    • Sell Threshold
    • Post Sell Delay
    • Price Input Delay
  • Market
    • Resource List (Multiple supported)
    • Listing Unit Price
    • Listing Unit Time

Config
  • Config Manager
  • Load - Save - Delete - Clear Config

UI
  • Bindable Key
  • Hide Watermark
  • Render FPS

Misc
  • Global Speed Hack
  • Attack Speed Hack (temporarily removed, no ETA to be back.)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Store
Images

Videos
03/21/2023 08:40 Suffercate#2
How does the market work? Can I have it auto place Mats for sale and create buy orders?
03/21/2023 11:01 PrimeCMP#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffercate View Post
How does the market work? Can I have it auto place Mats for sale and create buy orders?
Market works only with the Farmer module, it'll list all the selected items (place sell order only). You can customize the price and for how long the item will be listed.
04/01/2023 17:21 Bounty51#4
hello, the new world product is still ok or abandoned, thank you
04/02/2023 02:25 PrimeCMP#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty51 View Post
hello, the new world product is still ok or abandoned, thank you
Yes, it's active since July from last year. We're still updating it regularly with new content.
04/02/2023 17:57 Han Daewi#6
ever detected?
04/02/2023 21:46 PrimeCMP#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Daewi View Post
ever detected?
It happened once upon release of the cheat due to a loader issue, back in August. A fix was pushed within just a few days, since then we're UD for almost 8 months now.

We also include a fully working EAC Spoofer with the cheat so you can keep your original hardware protected.
04/03/2023 17:59 JonSnow_ii#8
Any lifetime options in the future? Unfortunately 55$ every month for me is a bit steep :(
04/03/2023 23:45 PrimeCMP#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSnow_ii View Post
Any lifetime options in the future? Unfortunately 55$ every month for me is a bit steep :(
I offered one before upon a customer request, but I probably wouldn't add it to the store. If you feel that it's the best choice for you, join our Discord server and open a support ticket so we can talk it out.
04/11/2023 20:08 DinkedByMemory#10
+rep been using for a few days, gotta say its probably the best new world product on the market!

-AIMBOT 10/10
For the first time aimbot is actually useful in a MMO. Whether you're trying to land shots in PvP, or just want to optimize your damage in PvE, the aimbot works great. The prediction is actually some of the best I've seen and its amazing what you can really do with it.

-ESP/MISC 11/10
ESP is supper customizable with different gathering nodes, caching available for extremely far rendering distance, customizable color coding, skeletons, box, snaplines, health you name it. I used to never run PvP flagged but now I can see what faction your in, if your pvp flagged or not, from over 100m away. It really is the perfect ESP.

For misc you have the Attack Speed and Global Speed hacks.

These right here are my favorite features of this product BY FAR. Global Speed hack + berserk speed bonus or haste from dodge rolling with a bow solved the biggest issue that I have with this game being a walking simulator. Insanely useful for leveling or just overworld exploration. I was level 45 in questing in 63 zones because nothing could even keep up with me.

Lets not forget about the attack speed. Depending on what weapon you use this can easily double or even triple your auto attack dps depending on how you have it configured. And I only used the basic settings! there's so much more you can do with it!

(just be careful as if you're using this with other players around they can see the attack speed. Don't go out there and get urself manual banned cuz you're melting healthbars faster than ever seen before :bandit:)

-FARMER/BOT 9.5/10
This is my least used feature of the cheat. Just want to put out a PSA that no matter the product used, botting will always risk getting reports, and behavioral and statistical bans. That being said this product is undetected and afaik there has been no bans with this cheat. ALWAYS bot very carefully and away from other players as to minimize reports, and bot within your normal play time to avoid statistical anomalies.

But back to the review. This bot has it all, like no really all of it. Mob killing and skinning, node farming, route creation, banking, selling on the market, crafting with the mats, anti-ban features that help with behavioral and statistical bans, and so much more. There is absolutely no reason to buy any other gathering bot software. Only reason why its a 9.5 out of 10 is because I'd like to see some fishing and/or music implemented, that way you can automate everything!

-SETUP 10/10
I'm sure a child could set this up. Exclude a folder for the program in whatever AV you have, put the file in there, run it, login, and your good to go. There's even a post on the forums if you run into any issues and solutions for many issues.

-SUPPORT 11/10
Support is top notch. I had many questions before the sale and the admins where able to provide me with fast responses + in-depth answers before and after I became a customer.

-FINAL NOTES
Most products you find for New World/MMORPGS are very standard pixel bots for farming, rotations, or you'll have one program for manual play or one program for botting and having 2 different softwares usually from 2 different companys that could get you banned. PrimeCheats wraps everything you could ever want into a perfect user friendly yet extremely customizable package.

TLDR
Best New World product, don't hesitate to try it. I promise you wont regret it!
04/21/2023 21:56 RoflLmaoNo#11
Any plans to add AMD GPU support? Thanks.
05/01/2023 11:56 kRSCHTEL#12
any plans to do this for win 11 ?
05/01/2023 22:03 PrimeCMP#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflLmaoNo View Post
Any plans to add AMD GPU support? Thanks.
Just noticed my last reply to you was deleted (someone was spamming my thread). We have no plans currently to add support for AMD GPUs, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kRSCHTEL View Post
any plans to do this for win 11 ?
It is planned but no ETA for now.
05/03/2023 14:22 khatabhunter#14
will win 11 ever be support?
05/09/2023 12:59 xbloodx#15
interesting

how to Enable developer tools at Discord ??