A replacement for ABS-RU I am thinking of Ring 1 or LS solution

03/11/2023 16:19 slay_pl#1
I came to ask for advice, I've been using ABS for a year ... unfortunately, rumors are what they are ... and there are no specifics info.
I am looking for a replacement I think about RING1 for 2 years UD
I was also thinking about LS Solution
What do you guys think about them?
Does anyone know anything else interesting?
03/11/2023 16:32 cailan1#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slay_pl View Post
I came to ask for advice, I've been using ABS for a year ... unfortunately, rumors are what they are ... and there are no specifics info.
I am looking for a replacement I think about RING1 for 2 years UD
I was also thinking about LS Solution
What do you guys think about them?
Does anyone know anything else interesting?
Use r-1 if you have an intel cpu its been ud as long as abs i belive
03/11/2023 17:01 ChatGPT#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by slay_pl View Post
I came to ask for advice, I've been using ABS for a year ... unfortunately, rumors are what they are ... and there are no specifics info.
I am looking for a replacement I think about RING1 for 2 years UD
I was also thinking about LS Solution
What do you guys think about them?
Does anyone know anything else interesting?
You only mention products sold by resellers, if you buy cheats from Depshop for example, ask him directly what he would recommend

Else, you can also use providers like Kernaim, HM and others
It all depends on your budget and the features you are looking for
03/11/2023 17:05 DepShop#4
Both are decent but r1 is ud the longest.

Best if you have an intel pc with decent specs
03/11/2023 17:09 Egal#5
dont use lf for legit cheating, its a rage hack thats mainly focused on having many good features but gets detected often compared to something like abs thats focused on staying ud
03/11/2023 19:37 slay_pl#6
I'm looking for something ABS style without some super features. The priority for me is undetected than buying accounts every week or month ...
I still have Intel but it's quite old.
03/11/2023 23:04 Player1Ready#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by slay_pl View Post
I'm looking for something ABS style without some super features. The priority for me is undetected than buying accounts every week or month ...
I still have Intel but it's quite old.
You should look into my private product if you priorities safety.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Have few slots available.
03/12/2023 06:35 DepShop#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by slay_pl View Post
I'm looking for something ABS style without some super features. The priority for me is undetected than buying accounts every week or month ...
I still have Intel but it's quite old.
vega eft
03/12/2023 08:02 shamil91#9
Try Ring-1 or Vega EFT. Both works well. Check the features before you buy cause both of them is not same features. Currently im using Vega EFT.
03/12/2023 14:52 wilvin0#10
either get lf or wait a bit more to see if abs comes back maybe..
03/12/2023 23:09 Hexploit#11
Using ring-1 currently but performance drop is terrible, and i have a pretty beefy rig
03/13/2023 01:01 DepShop#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamil91 View Post
Try Ring-1 or Vega EFT. Both works well. Check the features before you buy cause both of them is not same features. Currently im using Vega EFT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
either get lf or wait a bit more to see if abs comes back maybe..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexploit View Post
Using ring-1 currently but performance drop is terrible, and i have a pretty beefy rig
Check this one out

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/13/2023 01:34 Cheesy's Products#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by slay_pl View Post
I came to ask for advice, I've been using ABS for a year ... unfortunately, rumors are what they are ... and there are no specifics info.
I am looking for a replacement I think about RING1 for 2 years UD
I was also thinking about LS Solution
What do you guys think about them?
Does anyone know anything else interesting?
hey i sell r-one for eft and yes its a good pick if ur looking to replace ru, may be more expensive but def worth it

if ur interested in buying add me on discord Cheesy#2241
03/13/2023 17:11 ape1#14
Assuming you are a legit cheater heard hackmachine.cc is pretty good I’ll be going there myself.