thread design, signature, help

02/14/2023 04:41 KonariLin#1
Ayo:thinking:
I have fully done thread design project in after effects but when i'm rendering it with gif gun it has so huge file size.
How to render with low file size and good quality?
i was trying to use photoshop and some online sites with gif optimized - doesn't help
02/20/2023 13:33 GFXHUB#2
When I create gifs using after affects I first render as a movie.
In PhotoShop you can click "file>import>video frames to layers". Here you can select your video that you just rendered and Photoshop has already layed out each frame in sequence.

To save your gif, press CTRL+SHIFT+I (or save for web) and select GIF. In there you can play around with the settings to decrease the file size if required.

I hope this helped but if you were to need any more help feel free to drop me a private message!
03/26/2023 23:40 Sifre#3
You can try to make it smaller by resizing the gif and making it shorter. These are the main factors what makes gif smaller or huge in size.