Tarkov cheat working for VM?

02/07/2023 23:34 BlessUwU#1
So I use this cloud gaming service since my pc cant run tarkov and I need a cheat that supports vm, anyone knows about one?
02/08/2023 00:28 park2783#2
You aren't going to find anything that works for a streamed game. It at the very least would need to be a system on your own network you control. Save the money and just put it towards a computer that's strong enough to play the game.
02/08/2023 08:24 BlessUwU#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by park2783 View Post
You aren't going to find anything that works for a streamed game. It at the very least would need to be a system on your own network you control. Save the money and just put it towards a computer that's strong enough to play the game.
I have found other cheats for other games that work on vm so I have trust on the process
02/08/2023 13:00 Egal#4
You have to go with a small dev, they usualy dont bother implementing this kind of protection
02/08/2023 17:09 gamehax #1#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stAuchEgal View Post
You have to go with a small dev, they usualy dont bother implementing this kind of protection
Did you forget the fact that "this kind of protection" comes by default with VMP? lol :rolleyes:
02/08/2023 17:41 DeusAim#6
We have had the request to offer VM support for a few users, so we do support a few popular VMs... but if you wanted to use a specific one you would have to ask for support!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/08/2023 17:51 Egal#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamehax #1 View Post
Did you forget the fact that "this kind of protection" comes by default with VMP? lol :rolleyes:
Funny that ive been able to run multiple cheats in a vm:rolleyes:
02/08/2023 18:16 gamehax #1#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stAuchEgal View Post
Funny that ive been able to run multiple cheats in a vm:rolleyes:
Oh yes because all devs use VMP to protect their products!

Use your fucking brain, my lord....

You seem to be awfully active on this subforum, yet somehow manage to be incredibly unhelpful while trying to be helpful. lmao
02/08/2023 19:55 Egal#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamehax #1 View Post
Oh yes because all devs use VMP to protect their products!

Use your fucking brain, my lord....

You seem to be awfully active on this subforum, yet somehow manage to be incredibly unhelpful while trying to be helpful. lmao
Are you good? I told OP that, if he wants to run anything in a vm, he'll have to stick with smaller devs

Then you said that, by default, if you pack an .exe with vmp it wont run in a vm

But then Im wrong when I say some cheats DO run in a vm?
Use YOUR fucking brain :rolleyes:


And yes, I am very active here but not to help some kids use the search function, im here to get entertained by people like you :handsdown:
02/08/2023 20:11 gamehax #1#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stAuchEgal View Post
Are you good? I told OP that, if he wants to run anything in a vm, he'll have to stick with smaller devs

Then you said that, by default, if you pack an .exe with vmp it wont run in a vm

But then Im wrong when I say some cheats DO run in a vm?
Use YOUR fucking brain :rolleyes:


And yes, I am very active here but not to help some kids use the search function, im here to get entertained by people like you :handsdown:

Hey man, at least i'm not the one suggesting to use cheats that were detected less than like 48 hours before lmao
02/08/2023 20:32 Egal#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamehax #1 View Post
Hey man, at least i'm not the one suggesting to use cheats that were detected less than like 48 hours before lmao
So youre admitting youre a bit slow? :p
01/06/2024 01:36 Shishka#12
Any update on this?
I use a cloud gaming service to play tarkov. Even basic ESP would be nice
01/06/2024 03:05 Egal#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishka View Post
Any update on this?
I use a cloud gaming service to play tarkov. Even basic ESP would be nice
What update should there be? Basically no cheats run in a vm, if you want to find a cheat that does then start messaging devs
Only thing you could use like normal is an ai aimbot, which probably wont be as good in a game like tarkov
01/06/2024 03:50 AimHelpers#14
all i wanna know is how is that bro trade restricted xD