Looking for a specific feature with Silent Aim

01/08/2023 01:54 grimre4perbj#1
Was a long-time user of Deneva from Skycheats, so I got used to a silent aim that does not move your crosshair. I'm looking for a cheat with that feature.

Basically, when I'm in a gunfight with someone I can start shooting at them without the silent aim then hold the keybind for it to make that one bullet hit their head. I'm a very experienced tarkov player and my fps skills are above average, so I don't need a traditional aimbot.

If anyone has any recommendations please let me know!
01/08/2023 12:08 Pynzii#2
i'm using lefish and the silent aim is insane, i can kill scavs from 650m with an aks74u. crosshair is not affected either it doesnt change where you're looking
01/08/2023 20:51 DepShop#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pynzii View Post
i'm using lefish and the silent aim is insane, i can kill scavs from 650m with an aks74u. crosshair is not affected either it doesnt change where you're looking
If anyone needs LeFish (LF), reach out. We are their #1 seller.
01/19/2023 03:36 TwoTapGS#4
Just curious OP, what did you end up going with, if anything?
01/19/2023 05:22 Bxndo#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimre4perbj View Post
Was a long-time user of Deneva from Skycheats, so I got used to a silent aim that does not move your crosshair. I'm looking for a cheat with that feature.

Basically, when I'm in a gunfight with someone I can start shooting at them without the silent aim then hold the keybind for it to make that one bullet hit their head. I'm a very experienced tarkov player and my fps skills are above average, so I don't need a traditional aimbot.

If anyone has any recommendations please let me know!
If your seeing this do not buy anything from Sky Cheats again. To answer your question most internal cheats will have silent aim just find the one that’s right for you.
01/19/2023 06:09 sietseiscool1#6
brother.. dont get me wrong but when u say this "and my fps skills are above average, so I don't need a traditional aimbot." u say a whole lotta nothing. if u were above average u wouldnt need an aimbot in the first place xD.. not that i blame you. but talking about skill while also talking about needing an aimbot is just simply wrong ! goodluck with your search though.
02/02/2023 03:46 TwoTapGS#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimre4perbj View Post
Was a long-time user of Deneva from Skycheats, so I got used to a silent aim that does not move your crosshair. I'm looking for a cheat with that feature.

Basically, when I'm in a gunfight with someone I can start shooting at them without the silent aim then hold the keybind for it to make that one bullet hit their head. I'm a very experienced tarkov player and my fps skills are above average, so I don't need a traditional aimbot.

If anyone has any recommendations please let me know!
Why did you decide to move away from Deneva? Was it detected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxndo View Post
If your seeing this do not buy anything from Sky Cheats again. To answer your question most internal cheats will have silent aim just find the one that’s right for you.
Just curious, why do you say this? What's wrong with Sky Cheats (other than maybe they are overpriced)?
02/02/2023 10:58 Egal#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoTapGS View Post
Why did you decide to move away from Deneva? Was it detected?


Just curious, why do you say this? What's wrong with Sky Cheats (other than maybe they are overpriced)?
just look at xenos' list, theyre selling detected cheats
02/03/2023 01:29 TwoTapGS#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stAuchEgal View Post
just look at xenos' list, theyre selling detected cheats
Yeah, although I've personally spoke to someone who's been using Deneva (their "private" cheat, don't know how private it actually is) for 3 wipes on the same account. So Deneva doesn't appear to be detected, but I'm not sure about the other products they are selling.
02/04/2023 11:47 TeaBagCheats#10
check us out, we also provide silent aim; cheap prices and undetected: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/10/2023 10:15 vilix112#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimre4perbj View Post
Was a long-time user of Deneva from Skycheats, so I got used to a silent aim that does not move your crosshair. I'm looking for a cheat with that feature.

Basically, when I'm in a gunfight with someone I can start shooting at them without the silent aim then hold the keybind for it to make that one bullet hit their head. I'm a very experienced tarkov player and my fps skills are above average, so I don't need a traditional aimbot.

If anyone has any recommendations please let me know!
If you'd be very experienced tarkov player with fps skills are above average you wouldn't need an aimbot ;)