Best EFT cheats for next wipe?

12/17/2022 09:01 qpcpnid#1
Ideally with not many people using it, no resellers unless it's something private
I know cheating is always a risk but I'm not banned on the game, so no risky stuff
12/18/2022 02:14 ElusionCC#2
Feel free to visit us. Undetected, private and sold to a limited customer base.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
+HWID Spoofer
+Item ESP
12/18/2022 02:34 Liechtenstein#3
Kernaim or Helite
12/18/2022 03:27 Abagnale#4
If you don't want to give your ID, Kernaim
If you want something more private, with ID verification and more expensive, Elusion
12/18/2022 06:09 LDO#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpcpnid View Post
Ideally with not many people using it, no resellers unless it's something private
I know cheating is always a risk but I'm not banned on the game, so no risky stuff
Kernaim, you can find my full review on their EPVP topic
Elusion is good too but require ID
12/18/2022 09:23 Chiwawa67#6
STERN its new insane cheat for EFT Game.
Undetected since release (0 BAN).

Threads: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

12/18/2022 13:45 Wyoming#7
Kernaim or Yazzn
12/19/2022 15:25 Bxndo#8
My recommendation would be to go for an invite only cheat to mitigate risk of detection.

- helite.cc / tsuki.gg
12/20/2022 05:35 PrettyLigma#9
:mofo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusionCC View Post
Feel free to visit us. Undetected, private and sold to a limited customer base.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
+HWID Spoofer
+Item ESP
12/20/2022 08:47 Ectoplasm_#10
Kernaim.
12/20/2022 19:12 DepShop#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpcpnid View Post
Ideally with not many people using it, no resellers unless it's something private
I know cheating is always a risk but I'm not banned on the game, so no risky stuff
I'd recommend elusion
12/22/2022 13:07 Runabyte#12
I'd recommend kernaim :4head:
12/22/2022 19:44 Merckqt#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxndo View Post
My recommendation would be to go for an invite only cheat to mitigate risk of detection.

- helite.cc / tsuki.gg
What about Elusive?
12/24/2022 12:07 Boudins#14
Use Kernaim if you are looking for a UD provider, that doesn't ask for your ID, and that will be ready for the next wipe quickly

You can find a video and reviews on the EPVP topic or on the website directly
12/25/2022 18:12 silentreflection#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merckqt View Post
What about Elusive?
Elusion.cc?

They're good and have reputation here. I recommend searching for feedback here on the forums.

:rolleyes: Hellite has 200+ people simping to get slots in their private server.

People will spam Tsuki and then never detail any ways of getting an invite or application which is not helpful at all.