cyclone + fb + rage on TG!!!!

03/24/2006 19:47 LMAONADE#1
Well i just noticied how to do that. few things u will need:
uknownone's itemtype.dat editor

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

clickalot.

Step1.

unzip unkownone's itemtypeeditor on ini folder.

Step2.

load the itemtype.dat

Step3.

find your Blade name
example:
a 126 blade is called
SuperBurningBlade.
put on search by itemname
put BurningBlade. (this is an example)
there should be some with the same name..
you should search the blade with same stats as yours.

for example my burningblade has 2076-2765 atack

so i shall search for the one with same stats..

follow the steps 1, 2 and 3 of the picture

repeat the same step for your club.

Step 4.

Open CO.

you should be able to hit double stacks with out use nd/robot etc.

Go your level stacks..

Step 5.

Run a macro or something to keep pressin a key... like ur xp skills is on F7
put something like a coin lol..
i tryied tgbot and co partner didnot work..
ill find something out soon

Step 6.

Run click a lot

stand btw 2 stacks

configure click alot like this

click start and stand your mouse on that place.. and left/right click to start the macro

enjoy! :P
03/24/2006 23:30 Hacks#2
Thanks, but FYI, use something like imageshack to host files so we don't have to d/l them.
03/25/2006 01:51 Hiddenlife5009#3
Hi. Great method of tging you got here and I was interested to know how to change the numbers on the clickalot program. I can't seem to change the numbers on the left and right click.

EDIT: Oh nvm. Just realised its the number of clicks you do lol. But I still cant get it to stay still. Whenever the xp skill is activated and the tgbot clicks F7 to cyclone, i begin to wander off and start walking diagonally upward. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
03/25/2006 03:33 LMAONADE#4
Quote:
Originally posted by Hiddenlife5009@Mar 25 2006, 01:51
Hi. Great method of tging you got here and I was interested to know how to change the numbers on the clickalot program. I can't seem to change the numbers on the left and right click.

EDIT: Oh nvm. Just realised its the number of clicks you do lol. But I still cant get it to stay still. Whenever the xp skill is activated and the tgbot clicks F7 to cyclone, i begin to wander off and start walking diagonally upward. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
aim your mouse in the place of the stack mentioned in the picture
03/25/2006 03:51 Hiddenlife5009#5
Quote:
Originally posted by LMAONADE+Mar 25 2006, 03:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LMAONADE @ Mar 25 2006, 03:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hiddenlife5009@Mar 25 2006, 01:51

aim your mouse in the place of the stack mentioned in the picture [/b][/quote]
I have tried that. I tried every possible method and I still can't get my trojan to stop running off lol.
03/25/2006 04:17 basil14344#6
Just use my itemtype club edited 2 stake, club lvl 70-129:

03/25/2006 05:02 ajcbrown#7
I keep geting run time error 9 and item not found... ?
03/25/2006 05:11 ajcbrown#8
Uh like i said above i kept geting a run time 9 error but i think ive found a fix (if those previous people also get this bug). At the top of the program in the "File:" slot change the directory to your itemtype.dat file on your c drive or w/e.

Example: C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer1.0&#092;ini&#092;itemtype.dat

The default file is an itemtype from the compressed itemtype_editor Win Rar archive.

Once you have changed the directory to C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer1.0&#092;ini&#092;itemtype.dat click on "Load File" and then try the search by item name thing. Hope this helps.

[Edit] I think the original itemtype file that comes with the hack doesn't have the latest images for things such as healthwine etc. so thats why I changed the directory file.
03/25/2006 05:46 evulhotdog#9
when i try this, i cant get my blade/club to attack a spot an extra spot away....i do exactly what you said....i cant get it...
03/25/2006 09:46 LMAONADE#10
damn...

im pretty sure it works...

i just did with my tro.

ill try to get a noob trojan and fraps it
03/25/2006 09:54 Hiddenlife5009#11
I worked out pretty much what the problem is. With the tgbot, your mouse goes to F7 and then when it clicks it (for the cyclone) the mouse flew back a little bit above the stake. Everything else works perfect excpet the tgbot at that distance. I started using a matchbox to block my F7 in lol. Gets the job done so no worries there.
03/25/2006 10:00 LMAONADE#12
Quote:
Originally posted by Hiddenlife5009@Mar 25 2006, 09:54
I worked out pretty much what the problem is. With the tgbot, your mouse goes to F7 and then when it clicks it (for the cyclone) the mouse flew back a little bit above the stake. Everything else works perfect excpet the tgbot at that distance. I started using a matchbox to block my F7 in lol. Gets the job done so no worries there.
nice! what if you guys use co partner with plvl around 0 and move around 0

put cyclone on f10 pick up off everything else of..

i think it would work

edit: nevermind i tested it didnot work..

ill just put a coin on f7 lmao
03/25/2006 10:02 kokoman#13
someone please upload this on any site but rapidshare....
03/25/2006 12:53 Hacks#14
Rapidshare is good >.<
03/25/2006 14:17 omega02#15
nice work