Perm Spoof

11/27/2022 15:02 LXGaming#1
Looking for a perm spoof. Can't be Sync because I'm currently waiting for a refund, as I can't do RAID. Not sure why, but there's no SATA Mode Selection option in my BIOS so yeah, can't do that lol

Open to other suggestions
11/27/2022 16:40 SauceMachine#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LXGaming View Post
Looking for a perm spoof. Can't be Sync because I'm currently waiting for a refund, as I can't do RAID. Not sure why, but there's no SATA Mode Selection option in my BIOS so yeah, can't do that lol

Open to other suggestions
You can't perm spoof your drives without going RAID. Every perm spoofer does it this way, theres no way around except going temp. If you change your mind i can offer you a test using my temp.
11/27/2022 17:45 LukeManolia#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
You can't perm spoof your drives without going RAID. Every perm spoofer does it this way, theres no way around except going temp. If you change your mind i can offer you a test using my temp.
Kind of untrue, you can always r/w firmware.

But thats only for specific hard drives, and no public permanent will offer that to the average customer.
11/27/2022 17:49 SauceMachine#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia View Post
Kind of untrue, you can always r/w firmware.

But thats only for specific hard drives, and no public permanent will offer that to the average customer.
Right, but that would not apply to him as most people utilize ssds and nvmes, and not super-special hdds?
12/01/2022 07:00 SickkServices#5
I'm here to help! No need for raid and if anything doesn't work out (which has yet to be the case) you will get a refund. Hit me up here, will invite you to the server so you can see the vouches / have a chat with me! Sickk#8489

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia View Post
Kind of untrue, you can always r/w firmware.

But thats only for specific hard drives, and no public permanent will offer that to the average customer.

Respectfully, that's not true.
12/01/2022 11:12 LukeManolia#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickkServices View Post
I'm here to help! No need for raid and if anything doesn't work out (which has yet to be the case) you will get a refund. Hit me up here, will invite you to the server so you can see the vouches / have a chat with me! Sickk#8489




Respectfully, that's not true.
Yes you can also always use VolumeID changer.
12/01/2022 14:09 SauceMachine#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia View Post
Yes you can also always use VolumeID changer.
:D:bandit:
12/02/2022 08:13 Jmoney4883#8
Seen you can’t use sync but still gonna say this in case other people are wondering…

Just went through with the sync perm spoofer process it took me a little while longer (I’m a straight pc noob lol)

Can confirm it works flawlessly been playing for several hours now (legit. just testing everything) seen a few posts kinda steering people away from it back when I got permaban on WZ1 so I never tried it…. I’m very very glad I tried it. The team over at sync was very helpful!! I can show discord chat a mile long of me needing help a million times �� but they helped every step of the way… i recommend reaching out to them and seeing if your system is compatible… couldn’t justify spending 40+ a month just to play… it’s real it works and the customer service is crazy good I offered to tip and everything because I was asking so many questions/needing help and they wouldn’t even let me tip them vouch ++++ I don’t normally write reviews but they really were freaking awesome
12/02/2022 08:21 Seeb23#9
Hello,

we also offer a perm spoofer for every league and game and I can show you a way around the RAID0 question without spending money. Just hit us up on discord if you like