Animation/Design

11/19/2022 21:39 LepEatWorld#1
Not sure if people do it on this site, but anyways... looking for a forum that I can ask for a specific animation of about 10 seconds with an idea already in mind. I know Fiverr does it, but there are a lot of artists to look through and you need to specifically tell them one by one what your idea is and they'll respond yes or no to. I would rather put the idea out and see who can animate it for me and for what price.
11/21/2022 08:18 Toxicator#2
#moved
02/20/2023 13:29 GFXHUB#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LepEatWorld View Post
Not sure if people do it on this site, but anyways... looking for a forum that I can ask for a specific animation of about 10 seconds with an idea already in mind. I know Fiverr does it, but there are a lot of artists to look through and you need to specifically tell them one by one what your idea is and they'll respond yes or no to. I would rather put the idea out and see who can animate it for me and for what price.
You could post a general thread outlining what you're looking for, let them come to you and then choose the designer best suited to you!
03/26/2023 23:45 Sifre#4
What was your idea?