Does Valo even ban diskdrive serials?

10/24/2022 23:06 misc2n#1
I made my own spoofer using free public tools like amidewin, volumeid, tmac, trace cleaners, etc

And everything has been spoofed completely fine for me and I haven't been getting banned at all. I don't spoof my diskdrive serial number at all, is there even a point in it?

I don't get banned even with my own cheat but if I use a detected one, of course I will be banned; but then I spoof the same way every time and there is no ban. I can guarantee I've been banned atleast 10 times now with this same diskdrive.

The diskdrive isn't what is banning me it's the detected cheats. Or do they flag the diskdrive? :rtfm:
10/26/2022 00:00 ThesiTax#2
yes
10/27/2022 18:13 speed.wtf#3
After a few bans usually they start to ban disk. At first they don't which is why that's working for you right now