Kernaim Questions

10/12/2022 17:03 Mission72#1
Couple questions regarding installing Kernaim before I proceed. It asks to delete all Antivirus and disable real time protection. Is this only required to install? Can Antivirus be reinstalled again once Kernaim is installed?

Surely I do not want to run without antivirus and protection for too long. The instructions specify what to do to get it installed but not what to do afterwards.
10/12/2022 17:10 Kernaim#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission72 View Post
Couple questions regarding installing Kernaim before I proceed. It asks to delete all Antivirus and disable real time protection. Is this only required to install? Can Antivirus be reinstalled again once Kernaim is installed?

Surely I do not want to run without antivirus and protection for too long. The instructions specify what to do to get it installed but not what to do afterwards.
Hello,
Same topic here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/12/2022 17:17 Mission72#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernaim View Post
Hello,
Same topic here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thank you. But that topic does not answer my question neither.
10/12/2022 18:13 Mission72#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernaim View Post
Hello,
Same topic here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Unfortunately, that post does not answer any of my questions.

I just purchased Kernaim an hour ago, I will likely not even proceed with the install. Instructions are pretty vague and wish they highlighted a bit of the process or whats actually required in the Q&A. (Need to run with no AV or Windows Defender)

After uninstalling all antivirus and disabling Windows Defender, it gives a link to use an alternate "Defender Control" however, it contains malware (Gen:Variant.Lazy.24657) so needless to say, I did not install it.

I'm sure its a good program for those that may be a bit more PC savvy and looked fun to try but too risky for me to use. Lesson learned.
10/12/2022 18:48 Yamba94#5
if the program is dcontrol its safe, kernaim are highly repped and you will have no issues

if your not happy following the simple steps you shouldnt be using cheats
10/18/2022 16:29 gVoid#6
Or do what I did - have a separate partition only for cheating where you remove/disable everything related to security. Once done cheesing, go back to normal OS.
11/10/2023 05:09 johndaone#7
I have a question, does the apex cheese program work smoothly for both intel and AMD user? Are there no problems at all what so ever as of now? Planning to buy one but im not sure if it has problems with the installation or maybe have issues running using different processors.
11/10/2023 09:30 Skulltown#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission72 View Post
Couple questions regarding installing Kernaim before I proceed. It asks to delete all Antivirus and disable real time protection. Is this only required to install? Can Antivirus be reinstalled again once Kernaim is installed?

Surely I do not want to run without antivirus and protection for too long. The instructions specify what to do to get it installed but not what to do afterwards.
Most of the cheats requires disabling Windows Defender, it's a requirement for your own safety.