Feew Questions

03/28/2010 21:22 alinaballi#1
1.Hi there, I have a feew questions I hope you can help me :)
I would like to have the same after effects like 2moons/Eu.
I just setted my Server up.

Spoiled Divinity
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Urzer Gain
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Bounce Defender

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Sorry but I coulnt get better images.
I really dont know how to make this so I'm asking you :).

2. Sometimes when Monsters attack me I get things like Unbuff Icons from them, I also would like to know how to change them since those I get are like Character Images, as example when I get attacked by a Monster I get a seg icon ''fast healin'' :).

3. Some Characters are like Monsters, as example when a Mages uses
Gracious Eddy it gives his enemy a freezy thinggy :P these ice rocks.
My Monsters got these Bugs, sometimes when they Hit me I get those ice rocks but those Monsters arent supposed to do this :( How do I change that ?

4. Full leveled Blast Phoenix should have the animation with those 3 Fire Eagles or whatever they are mine only have 1 :( How do I change this ?

Weh >.< I hope it is ok if I ask that much =/
Oh and I've used the search Buttom but I havent found any usefull post =/
Thanks to everyone whos trying to help me ! :handsdown:

Sorry for doubble posting, but is there no one who could help me out =/
04/01/2010 06:44 chaoshirze#2
+2 Reported at 06:44 GMT +1 Cause: Double Post
04/01/2010 07:24 Zombe#3
You can keep the default buff result codes, that will keep the default buff effects, but if you keep the default buff result codes, the buffs won't fork for the A2 server files that we have.
04/01/2010 09:10 iAslana#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by alinaballi View Post
Sorry for doubble posting, but is there no one who could help me out =/
Since you've already been reported just click edit & delete your post ;)
Fill in as reason: I double posted.

:cool:
04/01/2010 09:16 ~Kakkarot~#5
#posts merged

Please do not double post again.
04/02/2010 21:14 alinaballi#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
You can keep the default buff result codes, that will keep the default buff effects, but if you keep the default buff result codes, the buffs won't fork for the A2 server files that we have.
Could you give me some files which would help me or explane it to me step by step ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
#posts merged

Please do not double post again.
Ok sir, I had do bump this thread because no one was helping me =(
04/03/2010 11:32 chaoshirze#7
sorry for offtopic,

but for your information bumping is in this section not allowed.
04/03/2010 13:52 alinaballi#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoshirze View Post
sorry for offtopic,

but for your information bumping is in this section not allowed.
same like on your signature to your forum, there isnt any backlink :p
04/03/2010 18:51 chaoshirze#9
I normally wanted to update the Signature ^^ it's updated now ;)