A6 Skill Hack

03/28/2010 17:37 MrMucx#1
Does anyone have a working A6 skill hack using .csv files? if you do I will buy it from you for 5million dil.
Also by skill hack I mean cooldown hack, not crappy hack where you can use your skills all at the same time I already got that.
03/28/2010 17:55 DekaronTrader#2
5 mil if i wanted id personally pay 500 for it xD
03/28/2010 18:02 MrMucx#3
Well I'm not even sure if cooldown hack works, like I said I have speedhack to cast skills and hit etc, I can cast all my skills within 1 second but the cooldown still comes up
03/28/2010 19:28 EliteDKTrader#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMucx View Post
Does anyone have a working A6 skill hack using .csv files? if you do I will buy it from you for 5million dil.
Also by skill hack I mean cooldown hack, not crappy hack where you can use your skills all at the same time I already got that.
8 Bils on Siz Server and I will give u an skill hack made it on CE.
03/28/2010 19:39 MrMucx#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_seul View Post
8 Bils on Siz Server and I will give u an skill hack made it on CE.
should I just regard this as spam?
03/28/2010 19:40 EliteDKTrader#6
It shouldn't cause I was offering you something that yo'ure looking for. :)
03/28/2010 19:52 MrMucx#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_seul View Post
It shouldn't cause I was offering you something that yo'ure looking for. :)
I just tried in Cheat Engine with updated offsets and everything and it does not work either
03/28/2010 19:53 Fourteen#8
andrew suel makes different type of hacks that work very well usually with no bypass
03/28/2010 20:22 MrMucx#9
I don't have 8billion on siz anyway haha