Anyone get a shadowban ONLY after using aimbot?

09/24/2022 00:46 watacooled#1
When I last played I would get a shadow ban ONLY after using aimbot with PO, I had it tweaked as human as it will go but for some reason I get shadowbanned 1-2 games (tested with all types of kill counts below 5 of resurgence island). Even when I hardly engage to test I seem to get shadowbanned but the odd thing is after the 24 hours I get back into normal lobbies and can play 10+ games without a ban (even with a higher kill count than when running the aimbot).

Does it sound like my account is perm flagged? It's odd that I can go right back to playing even the aimbot isn't enabled.

I decided to come back after a few months break expecting my account to be actually banned but all is good after playing legit for 8-10 games.

The reason I wonder is that I am going to assume when I move to MW2 all my shadow history will follow me and will most likely repeat if I eventually get an aimbot on that platform.

Anyone else run into issues like this?
09/24/2022 02:56 kevin4131#2
Yeah they stepped up richocet, if you even try to aim it your insta shadow banned even if it's turned down all the way.

Also you can't just reset guid's and make a new account like you could before, now they are banning by either motherboard, CPU, or graphics card. Everytime I made a new account (even after reinstalling windows on a new hard drive) I play one game clean and then boom insta shadowban.
09/24/2022 04:00 delpiero123233#3
I logged into an old account today and I play on low setings and had no problem. Once I got to caldera and I hit 12 kills i got auto dc then sb. On new accounts it seems impossible to play without getting kicked. Ive turned off walls and im still getting above 8 kills/kicked. Ricochet stepped their shit up and it's pissing me off.
09/24/2022 21:32 Abyssical#4
it is easy bypass if u have 5m old aged bn, aged activision wont help dc issue anymore
09/25/2022 00:07 0x41^4#5
Been testing PhantomOverlay on MW2 for ~20 hours on different accounts and have yet to experience a shadow yet. Dropping 20-30 kills per game.

I recommend spoofing and creating all new accounts.
09/25/2022 21:16 zebleer#6
With PO you can really use it as much as you want with reasonable settings & play style.

You said you're using PO so I wonder if you're flagged. If so wait the SB out, play legit a few days, do ESP only a few days, then follow this...

Recommended settings if you use AB (ESP only is better):

FOV 4
Time to Target 800
Smoothness 18
Stickiness 1
Target Bone Random
HS % 0

Recommended playstyle: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Many aimbots will inherently cause SB no matter what you do after the server side changes, but not Phantom Overlay.