75€ Paysafecards

09/04/2022 16:31 NanaMLegends#1
Hello, i have 75€ Value in paysafecards.
I got them from a good friend of mine, i usually exchange with my exchanger but he is in vacation.

Paysafecard are bought from a Germany store.
1x 25€ and 1 x 50€

I would like to get payed in Cryptocurrency (Btc/Ltc or Eth)

I would like to receive 60€, who offer me less than that will be ignored.
I go first only if you are ID verified+ old user and some decent reputation.

I'm a serious seller , i did good trades here , you can check my rates , i received them from legit users and also sold good amounts of egold to a mod.So you can take conclusion that i don't sell air.

Please contact me via PM with your discord ID, i will add you asap.
I check from hour to hour.

I appreciate your time for reading this, waiting for your PM!

Have a great day !