Is Lightdark safe now?

08/24/2022 08:01 TheGerman34813#1
Hello, is LightDark safe now?
Or do you have any recommendations? Any price

Thanks
08/24/2022 11:50 dmoEPVP#2
Yo wanna search together? dmo#7777 is my disc
bout to try smth i bought rn, dont expect much but eh
08/24/2022 15:59 ThomasFPS#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGerman34813 View Post
Hello, is LightDark safe now?
Or do you have any recommendations? Any price

Thanks
I am currently using LightDark, it currently is UD.
08/24/2022 19:09 kcamper#4
Its UD
08/25/2022 00:07 mathieuderuyck#5
With people sending it to gamerdoc all day you don't wanna risk it
08/25/2022 00:21 GalaxyCat™#6
Yoo LightDark is hella detected.
08/25/2022 06:58 tierahidinaik#7
Maybe it's not detected right now, but GamerDoc already got his hands on it. He literally says he sometimes delay bans providers so they let their guard down. I wouldn't really recommend it
08/25/2022 21:22 jackownedyou#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladerFrenzy View Post
Maybe it's not detected right now, but GamerDoc already got his hands on it. He literally says he sometimes delay bans providers so they let their guard down. I wouldn't really recommend it

I do agree with this post, dont use it
08/26/2022 11:52 kcamper#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladerFrenzy View Post
Maybe it's not detected right now, but GamerDoc already got his hands on it. He literally says he sometimes delay bans providers so they let their guard down. I wouldn't really recommend it
He cleaned rat, 11 reconfirmed user for now