Any alternative ?

08/23/2022 01:51 Global Gulag#1
Hello epvp, I'm currently using Kernaim for a month, it's very good to play legit but I'm a bit bored on Apex rn, do you have any rage providers to recommend? With a lot of features, silent aim, etc..

I know LC and IZI but I'm not sure if it's safe or not
08/23/2022 02:07 Kernaim#2
Hey, if you're looking for a rage cheat, LC has been updated recently but don't expect to be safe for long if you rage, no matter what cheat you use
08/23/2022 03:22 RealVal#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Gulag View Post
Hello epvp, I'm currently using Kernaim for a month, it's very good to play legit but I'm a bit bored on Apex rn, do you have any rage providers to recommend? With a lot of features, silent aim, etc..

I know LC and IZI but I'm not sure if it's safe or not
IZI would be ideal for both rage and legit gameplay, and is indeed safe.

Look forward to seeing you, hopefully!
08/23/2022 03:31 xiaoyuanbao#4
lc
08/23/2022 19:11 Global Gulag#5
Thanks for the reco
08/24/2022 22:45 vpN1#6
Avoid LC, always down and/or detected unfortunately
08/25/2022 11:53 elena_dov#7
LC is detected go with izi or cx
08/25/2022 12:06 hegsyoo#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpN1 View Post
Avoid LC, always down and/or detected unfortunately
They aint always detected, just hit every few months
08/27/2022 07:56 Runabyte#9
LC if you don't care of getting banned, play with spoofer + on alt
08/27/2022 09:32 Dyoh_#10
Vouch for Cx. Don’t see it mentioned a lot on here but it’s the only cheese I can rage all the way to pred and don’t get banned. Also similar to LC since it has the same OP stuff like trigger and air loot. Think dev is working on tap strafe