LF Hardware Apex aimbot cheat

08/09/2022 00:26 Jonas187#1
Hey, I am searching a hw (Arduino) cheat for Apex Legends, if there are any pls send me the link to the topic. Thanks :)
08/09/2022 01:09 Kernaim#2
Buy a DMA and check Clutch
08/09/2022 01:22 Jonas187#3
I ask for Hardware??? U give me DMA
08/09/2022 05:54 RealVal#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas187 View Post
Hey, I am searching a hw (Arduino) cheat for Apex Legends, if there are any pls send me the link to the topic. Thanks :)
Highly unlikely that you'll find a hardware cheat for Apex, simply because it's unnecessary. You can already get great security alongside a far better performing product. If you're really wanting a hardware cheat, you'll most definitely need to find someone who's willing to solely make that for you - which honestly I'd be careful with since it's not an ideal product.

My suggestion would be to stick to a traditional product with a great history, such as IZI;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/09/2022 11:35 QuzFlips#5
#moved
08/11/2022 16:57 Jonas187#6
Okay thank you for you answer :)