Making your own cheat (I know you get this a lot)

07/23/2022 11:58 Frails23#1
What's up, after cheating for a bit on numerous games like Valorant, Fortnite and ARK. I was wondering how hard it is to actually make your own cheats. I know the hardest part is bypassing the anti-cheat but for games like ARK where if cheaters run around every second would it only take a couple months to learn and develop compared to Valorant or Fortnite. Just seems like it would be an interesting project and something fun to learn. If you have any advice please let me know :)
07/23/2022 20:15 HellSpider#2
It's not that hard once you grasp some basics. You might want to start with something else if you have zero programming experience. For cheating I would pick a native language and to stick with DLL injections. If there is no protection on the process (anti-cheat) external EXE based cheats are also viable.