Probably stupid question

07/20/2022 00:40 Jahzir#1
Used to use these tools a lot. Went legit. Looking into it again now but don't wanna go whole hog right away. I'm seeing things around the internet that say macros won't get detected. However, I know people also just wanna sell their software so I figured I'd throw out the question:

Are macros actually safe? or is it just like everything else and it's just a matter of time before they get detected?
07/20/2022 11:19 CheatersNetwork#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahzir View Post
Used to use these tools a lot. Went legit. Looking into it again now but don't wanna go whole hog right away. I'm seeing things around the internet that say macros won't get detected. However, I know people also just wanna sell their software so I figured I'd throw out the question:

Are macros actually safe? or is it just like everything else and it's just a matter of time before they get detected?
Hi! Saying that macros "won't get detected" is surely a wrong statement since anything can get detected if the game devs actually care enough. However, macros don't harm the game as much as memory cheats (aimbot, esp and such) so macros usually have a low priority to get detected on most games. Every cheat/script comes with a risk. With macros you are probably at the lowest risk possible to get detected but that doesn't mean that you can't get banned ever. If the provider you are using is getting leaked or gets too much attention by the game devs then they will take actions.

We are doing scripts/macros since 2016 and support PUBG since their first BETA. Our [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] now. I am sure there is other providers with a similiar undetected-history, so just check around and find the most trustworthy :)
07/20/2022 17:35 DMA-KING#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahzir View Post
Used to use these tools a lot. Went legit. Looking into it again now but don't wanna go whole hog right away. I'm seeing things around the internet that say macros won't get detected. However, I know people also just wanna sell their software so I figured I'd throw out the question:

Are macros actually safe? or is it just like everything else and it's just a matter of time before they get detected?
If you want a macro for pubg then go for a Logitech mouse with macro.

Running a non logitech script is higher risk.
07/22/2022 00:08 Xenos#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahzir View Post
Used to use these tools a lot. Went legit. Looking into it again now but don't wanna go whole hog right away. I'm seeing things around the internet that say macros won't get detected. However, I know people also just wanna sell their software so I figured I'd throw out the question:

Are macros actually safe? or is it just like everything else and it's just a matter of time before they get detected?
Stuff like logitech macros are probably the safest if not "undetectable". For that you can check out @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

On the contary, scripts like we sell on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] offer far more features and offer customizability.
08/28/2022 22:06 babadontoy#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahzir View Post
Used to use these tools a lot. Went legit. Looking into it again now but don't wanna go whole hog right away. I'm seeing things around the internet that say macros won't get detected. However, I know people also just wanna sell their software so I figured I'd throw out the question:

Are macros actually safe? or is it just like everything else and it's just a matter of time before they get detected?
There are report options in PUBG called "recoil was absent", that option equal to macro / script.