HWID Ban Question

07/12/2022 23:58 beanswtf#1
I recently got banned on valorant and I read that if you switch to window update 1709 there's no hwid bans. Is this true?
07/13/2022 00:06 sebbesugerneger#2
No, to get around the ban in Valoran, you need to think a little and that's it
07/15/2022 05:02 glizzygobbla#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanswtf View Post
I recently got banned on valorant and I read that if you switch to window update 1709 there's no hwid bans. Is this true?
nope not at all, however the anticheat is much more easier to get around because some of their checks are disabled due to the old winver. same reason why some cheats may require you to downgrade to a certain windows version but it wont get rid of your ban if thats what your wondering.
07/15/2022 05:27 wooferpro#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanswtf View Post
I recently got banned on valorant and I read that if you switch to window update 1709 there's no hwid bans. Is this true?
Why would you downgrade your os when you can just use a spoofer with any os? Your hardware stays the same and can be checked even if u run windows 8 for valorant.
07/16/2022 13:37 LukeManolia#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
Why would you downgrade your os when you can just use a spoofer with any os? Your hardware stays the same and can be checked even if u run windows 8 for valorant.
diff windows == diff way of checking serials

in windows 7 wmic is changed due to their diff way of reading serials

but vang doesnt query from wmic

++ w11 wmic is mostly deprecated
07/16/2022 15:15 papameoww#6
you should listen someone of trusted members