EUNE account

07/09/2022 12:01 schnitzel099#1
Peace

Looking for an EUNE acc. with Ezreal on it (preferable with skins)
No smurf queue!
Ranking should be between silver and gold.

I can pay with paypal, make me an offer.
07/09/2022 12:57 SainisTheReal#2
I have got 2 Silver Accounts
Both have multiple skin shards and enough Blue Essence to purchase Ezreal
The price of each account is 12 Euros
If you wanna see photos add me on discord : Sainis#1894
07/09/2022 12:58 rLxwOw#3
hello check this
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/09/2022 13:02 Sycotiz#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnitzel099 View Post
Peace

Looking for an EUNE acc. with Ezreal on it (preferable with skins)
No smurf queue!
Ranking should be between silver and gold.

I can pay with paypal, make me an offer.
I am selling this one ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) for a good price. Hit me up on discord if you want to discuss. :)
07/09/2022 13:05 ŦΛΞ†#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnitzel099 View Post
Peace

Looking for an EUNE acc. with Ezreal on it (preferable with skins)
No smurf queue!
Ranking should be between silver and gold.

I can pay with paypal, make me an offer.
80€ gold 1 96% wr (NO SMURFQ) has ezreal and some skinshards also maybe a skin otherwise i can gift you a skin ^^ almost all champs
07/09/2022 13:44 aczvfeoz#6
i have gold 3 account with most adc's on it (including ezreal) for 15€
i also have platinum account with ezreal and two ezreal skins on it so if you're interested let me know on discord empty#4394 or on epvp :D
07/09/2022 13:57 iDontCare02#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnitzel099 View Post
Peace

Looking for an EUNE acc. with Ezreal on it (preferable with skins)
No smurf queue!
Ranking should be between silver and gold.

I can pay with paypal, make me an offer.
Hello!
Add me on discord, I got something that fits you perfectly for cheap!!