[GER/ENG] Elefor Online Cap90 NOT BOT - PlayToWin

04/05/2023 13:57 BlackWarGreymoN_#91
Why no players on elefor?

1) This is 4th elefor? maybe, we don't care.
2) Gm and his friends play on this server.
3) They sell items
Item purchases with silk are possible, but will NOT be refunded, so it is strongly discouraged.
Last edited by EleforSupport; 03/21/2023 at 20:23.

4) Gm and his friends USE BOT on their ''NON-BOTTING'' server. They BOT when you grind.
5) Gm and his friends are REALLY TOXIC.
6) Gm giving items to their friends.
7)WE KNOW ELEFOR. NOBODY WILL JOIN. THE END.
Your opinions:
04/05/2023 19:40 lilmuroo1234#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWarGreymoN_ View Post
Why no players on elefor?

1) This is 4th elefor? maybe, we don't care.
2) Gm and his friends play on this server.
3) They sell items
Item purchases with silk are possible, but will NOT be refunded, so it is strongly discouraged.
Last edited by EleforSupport; 03/21/2023 at 20:23.

4) Gm and his friends USE BOT on their ''NON-BOTTING'' server. They BOT when you grind.
5) Gm and his friends are REALLY TOXIC.
6) Gm giving items to their friends.
7)WE KNOW ELEFOR. NOBODY WILL JOIN. THE END.

Dude im a casual player, i joined on the new server what they opened on 1. april and nobody is selling anything. I dont know where u getting your informations. they have 1 server pandora its opened i think 2-3 years and now they opened promotheus. we have only 1 Gm on server, nobody selling anything. when u need silk, buy it via cash.

I tried alot of servers: Origin corrupt as fck
Merv is dead and virus full in client
legacy fckd balancing ppl leaved
alot of no bot turk servers who melks your money.

this guy is maybe playing on his own server as a normal player. he is not using any silk items or anything.

Be fair and give the server a try before u say such things. i grinded 3 days without sleep and saw nobody botting.

servers die because some mad guys from other server have bad memories and coming here and talking is not coo. i did not see u on grand opening till now and NO im not their friends or anything, im a normal player like you.
07/11/2023 22:45 Devsome#93
#reopend - backlink added
04/30/2024 19:42 projekt2014#94
it's right, that now D10 is live???
i am little bit hyped :-D
04/30/2024 19:46 cckardesler14#95
NOW ITS 10D BOYS !!! COME AND PLAY WITH US .THERE ARE STILL SOME ACTIVE PLAYERS HERE