Chi>>> 010AB37C

pm for HP
unless your smart nuff to figure the hp -.* yourself
03/25/2010 03:37 rhotar#2
nicely done
03/25/2010 06:08 taaaaazq8#3
i need speed and Attack please
03/25/2010 09:48 afkguy#4
once again this patch doesn't even touch SkyBot (AFKGuy) woot!

But in the future I may add some injection stuff to augment the bots speed or something.

I know im gonna get hate for this but... what if maybe we let people find the addresses themselves this time around? LOL I mean it couldn't hurt... a little less abuse for awhile, a bit more learning... just a thought...
03/25/2010 10:17 taaaaazq8#5
We want this only attack ? << ok pls
03/25/2010 21:40 Fujin_God#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post

But in the future I may add some injection stuff to augment the bots speed or something.

I know im gonna get hate for this but... what if maybe we let people find the addresses themselves this time around? LOL I mean it couldn't hurt... a little less abuse for awhile, a bit more learning... just a thought...
AFKGuy the only reason you dont want anyone coming up with any new hacks or addresses is because you hope that if they stop and you continue then people will buy your crappy bot... I am about sick of your posts about your bot like its the God Bot or something... If its so grand then release it for free with a few major things taken out so that people know Exactly HOW it works and dont risk losing their hard earned money to a scammer.
03/26/2010 13:01 aragakki#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post

lol.. so u can amke more money.. with ppl not being able to use bots then they have to buy u r bots.. jus be happy for wat u have got n making out of it... if some of them actually want to share their knowlege then let them... u keep on making money.. i dont mind but please keep u r suggestion to yourself
thank you
03/26/2010 17:14 Mega Byte#8
lol yeah it is kinda anoying with the post hijacking ;D but for this topic all he is saying is that it still works.. which anyone can deduct due to the way it works. The only way they would prevent it working for a short time is changing the game interface/the way it looks or color's.

Or maybe some sorta antihack which = meh bypass :P

I would highly suggest adding an injected dll prehaps using pipes to communicate with your main application. Im currently working on one myself to be used in some projects lol. Might work on a bot sdk for making bot's for direct X games.