It's been a while - Looking for a mentor

04/30/2022 21:21 SuKi1950#1
Hi everyone!

It's been a minute. Ever since I started playing D2 back in 1.09 at age of 10, I was since passionately and curiously hooked to the act of "cheating", but never with the intentions of making it my sole purpose or a "job", but rather to experience and explore the possibilities even if it was only in a single player mode.

This is why I would love to return to my roots, and pick this up again as my hobby, and I am looking for a like-minded individual who is experienced and knowledgeable in the world of D2 as well as other games like WoW or any others really, to teach me about the world of botting etc. I will compensate you for your time in any way shape or form you accept - however I will have to make sure to be mentored by someone with a track record and deep knowledge/understanding of the topic(s).

You can contact me on Discord ClassicTrader#1525

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for keeping this amazing site up and running!
05/17/2022 16:46 FS420#2
hit me up
05/24/2022 11:53 Flogolo#3
Check out "MrLLamaSC" on youtube. He has a high developed knowledge and tons of deep detailed guides and builds and many more. You will not regret it :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Also you can checkout "Vitalic", but he only makes his guides in german, but on a similar level like Lama, and i think you can use subtitles for english.

Good luck + good farm