04/11/2022 19:31 gofik123#1
I've looked at the lines. Matched with ISRO lines so no dramas there. I can spawn in the item the moment i equip it, insta crash.

I've checked data.pk2 files all there triple checked. I am currently running vsro 1.88 does it have something to do with the character model? Like this avatar is only compatible with the new character models (I remember reading something like this for example blue soul knight etc)

Both avatars =
ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_HALLOWEEN_2011
ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_HALLOWEEN_HAT_2011

ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_CHINGCHU_2
04/12/2022 00:00 rytiskun#2
Upload your Dump file from Sro directory Dump folder, my guess is that you missed some files from data.pk2
04/12/2022 02:31 gofik123#3
How can i generate this file. Folder is empty :/

edit2//Ok solved the how to get dump file. Had to rename silkerrsender to silkerrorsender. OK lets find out

//edit3 rim\mesh\item\etc\avatar_m_newhalloween_2011_part1 .bms Loading Failed. I iddn't know how to decrypt it but i looked through it

//edit4 Omfg it is missing. Ok i will add it in and test.
04/12/2022 03:07 rytiskun#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofik123 View Post
How can i generate this file. Folder is empty :/

edit2//Ok solved the how to get dump file. Had to rename silkerrsender to silkerrorsender. OK lets find out

//edit3 rim\mesh\item\etc\avatar_m_newhalloween_2011_part1 .bms Loading Failed. I iddn't know how to decrypt it but i looked through it

//edit4 Omfg it is missing. Ok i will add it in and test.
and did it work? There is thanks button above if it did :p

And for future crashes, always open dump file Ctrl+F and search "Failed" saves some time ;)
04/12/2022 03:09 gofik123#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rytiskun View Post
and did it work? There is thanks button above if it did :p

And for future crashed, always open dump file Ctrl+F and search "Failed" saves some time ;)
Yes its working now!!! ARGGHHH. I added all of ISRO '.bms' files there :'D hopefully i don't run into this again. Thank you so much <3.

/edit for those that are trying to work it out too

prim/mesh/etc/item <---- '.bms' file was missing from here (from avatar).
Just extract from ISRO data: prim/mesh/etc/item and insert to your media pk2.