How did the HWID ban work ?

03/24/2022 18:21 Poppyzz#1
Hey guys, I have a little question. I Would like to know when you are HWID banned, you are supposed to be banned instantly even without hacking when you start a fresh account or can it take a few games before being banned ?
I'm asking this because a friend is banned every few games with CX software even with legit settings.
03/24/2022 19:02 Moorgurke#2
He probably got banned manually due to an admin watching a submitted clip of him.
When this happens almost everytime you will get a HWID ban.

When you are HWID banned you can play 1 sometimes 2 games after that your new account will get banned.
03/24/2022 19:26 Poppyzz#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorgurke View Post
He probably got banned manually due to an admin watching a submitted clip of him.
When this happens almost everytime you will get a HWID ban.

When you are HWID banned you can play 1 sometimes 2 games after that your new account will get banned.
Okay thank you :)
03/24/2022 19:27 Moorgurke#4
Your welcome. :heyguys: