PlugynStore Scam with Proof Link

03/09/2022 16:04 JayzFree123#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i basicly got Scammed by PlugynStore u can watch and Read he Deleted his Massages after scam bought from me 6kk L at Celestial World 2 and i Trusted him Dont Trust them guys
03/09/2022 16:10 rengar syndr0me#2
Next time use Request a Trade, then something like this wont happen.
03/09/2022 16:20 xDivain#3
Du idiot bist auch auf ein faker rein gefallen
03/09/2022 16:27 plugyn#4
That's not me. There are impersonators on discord of all trusted traders. Furthermore, we even traded before, so I don't know why you don't know my real discord.

The simplest way to avoid that is to request a trade in here, like rengar_syndrome suggested.

For this particular scammer, he has discord nitro which means he can get the same # as me (#8189). The difference in the name is the letter "e", which you can see is a bit different.

Each discord has one unique ID. You can do that using the following simple steps:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Go ahead and check the difference in unique IDs. Stay safe guys, always trade with a trade on epvp active!
03/09/2022 16:59 JayzFree123#5
if i go to ur Imposter Acc u have a Friend of mine in ur List on both acc so in my eyes this is no fake at all, even it is i got scamed so idc who is real or not. its propaply my fault that i dont do it over Request after this one i do not trust any Big Seller even he has 500+ transfers