Im looking for CW weapon mx lvl hard unlock lobby

03/23/2022 02:21 alma5200#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Yea. Few people, like TCM, do stats for $25.
Edit: I don't know about Leaf, but everyone else you listed is very trusted though, they're just expensive.
Quote:
I would need to ask them individually, but I believe they do more that, yes (I know Nil does any stats if you buy Warzone, MP, and Rebirth (no limit)), I don't know about TCM, I would have to ask him if he has a limit.

They both do -

Warzone and MP does for 25.
Warzone, MP, and Rebirth 35.
Ohh yeah, That's a bit cheaper than mine. Make/add a post about the call of duty serves or hard unlocked lobby inside your " Call of Duty Cheats & Tools Reviews":mofo::handsdown:
I Belive a lot of people check your post and fallows you and even me. If I want to pic cheat providers or serves I always check your post too. Its gonna help alot than send prive DM to every single one :D:D
03/23/2022 02:52 0x41^4#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by alma5200 View Post
Ohh yeah, That's a bit cheaper than mine. Make/add a post about the call of duty serves or hard unlocked lobby inside your " Call of Duty Cheats & Tools Reviews":mofo::handsdown:
I Belive a lot of people check your post and fallows you and even me. If I want to pic cheat providers or serves I always check your post too. Its gonna help alot than send prive DM to every single one :D:D
I've thought about it, but there is a lot that is involved in maintaining the list and a lot of times, being on the list causes a lot of problems for the sellers as well as myself.

Sometimes being on my list causes a lot of unwanted attention to providers (showing up in content creators videos, TikToks, news articles, etc.), so I try to be conscious of that and make sure the vendor is prepared for that possibility, and if they're not, I won't list them.

Also (main reason), the person I was sending people to in this thread has gotten over 100 new customers, and a few of his competitors saw that and changed their prices to be lower than the initial persons, so there is this never-ending competition for lower prices that I simply wouldn't be able to keep updated with.

It's honestly easier for me to just individually notify people than having to keep track of a list for every shop.
03/23/2022 11:40 Buddy White#33
Quote:
I've thought about it, but there is a lot that is involved in maintaining the list and a lot of times, being on the list causes a lot of problems for the sellers as well as myself.

Sometimes being on my list causes a lot of unwanted attention to providers (showing up in content creators videos, TikToks, news articles, etc.), so I try to be conscious of that and make sure the vendor is prepared for that possibility, and if they're not, I won't list them.

Also (main reason), the person I was sending people to in this thread has gotten over 100 new customers, and a few of his competitors saw that and changed their prices to be lower than the initial persons, so there is this never-ending competition for lower prices that I simply wouldn't be able to keep updated with.

It's honestly easier for me to just individually notify people than having to keep track of a list for every shop.

Can I get the link as-well please?
03/23/2022 19:04 refaa#34
send me too please thanks
03/23/2022 21:44 0x41^4#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy White View Post
Can I get the link as-well please?
Gotcha.
03/24/2022 16:43 Zyluxx#36
I have a friend who can do DA + calling cards + max lv for 15$.
If interested dm me. No scam!
03/25/2022 13:11 Ibr4k4d4br4#37
Is there a link for TCM?
Do max MW weapon work or is it fixed?
03/25/2022 15:27 Shaq4120#38
Quote:
Gotcha.
May I also have the link plz
03/27/2022 01:04 DMUonaFFAR#39
Who's got bot lobbies for VG?
03/27/2022 01:23 xMethFace#40