Astra2 Banned

03/06/2022 12:45 Daean#1
Hi. Does anyone know how can I "unban" myself from Astra2 Empire?
I was trying to run a script, but didn't work, and I got banned.
I'm not sure if it's an IP ban, or HWID ban.
(Can't run client because of ban)

Does anyone know how can I solve it?
03/06/2022 22:28 MrCrisp#2
So you want to get unbanned because your script didn't work? Maybe next time, don't run a script at all. Good that you got banned.
03/08/2022 00:45 Daean#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrisp View Post
So you want to get unbanned because your script didn't work? Maybe next time, don't run a script at all. Good that you got banned.
Got unbanned babe <3 HWID changer work as a charm :)
03/08/2022 17:06 Affenmaster02#4
why do you ask then -.- ....
03/08/2022 21:19 siriosa#5
jaa un is doch nich schwer neu zu installieren dann bann wech!
03/11/2022 13:19 Daean#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affenmaster02 View Post
why do you ask then -.- ....
because i din't know? LOL i jus tried it and worked.
03/14/2022 17:01 ROXH#7
Try another Server and stop scripting my advice to you
03/16/2022 21:16 Extenz1409#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daean View Post
Got unbanned babe <3 HWID changer work as a charm :)
What hwid changer did you use?