Hello everyone,
Recently i started to play silkroad again and I have an issue with the LOG part of my mBOT.
For some reason the bot doesn't add space after each line of log and this is hard for me to follow.
When I used to play SRO I remember that each line was one under each other but now its one after each other.
Example: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Anyone has any idea how can I fix this?
Many thanks,
Recently i started to play silkroad again and I have an issue with the LOG part of my mBOT.
For some reason the bot doesn't add space after each line of log and this is hard for me to follow.
When I used to play SRO I remember that each line was one under each other but now its one after each other.
Example: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Anyone has any idea how can I fix this?
Many thanks,