[WoC] A Chance Encounter Bot

02/15/2022 12:05 lul:#1
Hello,

I am selling a bot for running the Winds of Change quest "A Chance Encounter". The bot is capable of running both [HM/NM], as a Dervish/Ranger without the use of expensive pcons.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Requirements:
The [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] quest unlocked.
Well-geared heroes (Will provide builds upon purchase)
Either a Dervish or Ranger.
... And plenty of storage space :pimp:

Incoming Fixes:
Fixed small bugs
Improved storing and looting system

Pricing:
The cost of this bot is 30€ or equal in Guild Wars 1 currency.
Accepting Paypal f&f.
All updates are included free of charge.


If you're interested in acquiring the bot or have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me on here or discord.

Have a wonderful day :cool:
05/02/2023 09:42 lul:#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator Yamato View Post
pls add me in discord ---------

he have add me i send him 30euro per paypal f&f and then he says sry : I need refund your payment our available now is VIP (70euro) our normal already occupied no slots left sorry or else you upgrade to vip with anti ban anti report and multi account botting.

so i say ok then i want my money back and then nothing.

good scamm

i have screenshots and all when some where need to see it
I am sorry to hear this. But that is definitely not me, and someone else has been informing me regarding a scammer also named lul_EPvP on discord, with a blueish infinity symbol as an avatar. Please make sure you add the correct one, and let’s sort out this mess.
05/02/2023 22:23 Crux4711#3
Added on discord
08/26/2023 01:58 Scythe X#4
I am also interested. Thanks for your work,
10/17/2023 03:55 AutoTroll#5
Purchased the Bot few Weeks ago, its working like a charm. Big props to lul !
10/19/2023 02:28 andersonlesley#6
Amazing bot and is quick on getting updates or fixes out on the bot. Would highly recommend.
11/05/2023 01:04 Olddadz#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by andersonlesley View Post
Amazing bot and is quick on getting updates or fixes out on the bot. Would highly recommend.
im interestef in this bot i added you on discord minipanda21
03/10/2024 08:46 Hajsu#8
is it possible to buy bot already? sent invitation on discord.
03/10/2024 12:29 lul:#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajsu View Post
is it possible to buy bot already? sent invitation on discord.
I've accepted the invitation :-)!
03/26/2024 08:19 hungryheart#10
Hey can I get your discord#
03/28/2024 10:44 lul:#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryheart View Post
Hey can I get your discord#
You can find me on discord: lul_epvp :D
04/11/2024 16:59 hungryheart#12
I got my hands on this bot yesterday, ran it for the full night and I gotta say this is one of, if not the best bot you'll find on this site. The success rate is very high on HM, commendations are super useful, gold drops are insane, even good for getting event items atm. The seller was super helpful on the setup, highly recommended.