My bad experience with getrekt.io /GR

01/02/2022 21:59 EZSKINS1337#1
Hello fellow men of culture.

After my friend used GR for a day i was very open to trying it out myself.
After Christmas there obviously was a sale so i took the opportunity.

I injected it and closed all settings (except for ESP and RCS to around 0.5).
While playing on a German community server we got banned the same second with "gamedeveloper ban".

So i went into the discord trying to solve the issue. I got told there it was the fault of the HWID changer iīve been using etc. (keep in mind i didnīt use one since iīve never beened banned before).

I went on a new account and played with my friends for 5 days straight a new wipe (only using the RCS of my friend which is selfcodet and undetected for several years now) -> no ban!
-> I decided to inject GR (ONLY ESP this time) to see and guess what?
I logged into the account to see a gameban the next year.
After complaining nicely to the staff (after they deleted the general discord channel for rust costumers) i got banned. Afterwards I got approchaed from other users telling me the same problem. I can provide chats, screenshots and videos of them deleting chats with me etc.
I am banned from the DC and the forum. Stay away from these people!


This post i to make other users or potential customers aware of this provider.
Stay safe and a happy new year!
01/02/2022 23:47 bigdaddyash#2
For sure man, I would never buy them if they were not on sale because they are the most overpriced rust cheat on the market. They advertise powerful features but in reality they are a sh1t cheat made by a lazy dev...
01/08/2022 00:14 Hersdal#3
Yea even their csgo cheat had detections lol, thats sad. Very bad support.