Best Warzone Cheese

01/02/2022 12:08 SniperInShadows#1
I am looking for best warzone cheese right now. Maximum 80 USD per month. I dont want something that will shadow ban or ban me in first day. Thanks.
01/02/2022 12:15 Satan#2
Take a look at the first page [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], there are enough recommendations.
01/02/2022 16:34 Agrezion#3
AimexCheats is a great pick if you want to stay under the radar. Low userbase, fair price (within your budget) and a good amount of functions. Support is on point.
01/02/2022 19:48 sp3sh#4
This is ePVP - leave that "cheese" terminology behind. It's a cheat.
01/03/2022 00:09 DMUonaFFAR#5
PhantomOverlay if you want a more legit/non rage experience with a dev who knows what he's doing and won't get you HWID banned.
01/03/2022 00:15 Exspira#6
Exspira Private is fully slotted, best choice if you want to not get banned and play safe on main account. Fully streamproof cheat on all platforms including Discord.

Our private version has very legit but accurate aimbot with smoothing slider and smart bone scan to look more humanized.
01/03/2022 00:33 DMUonaFFAR#7
I would never use anything on a main account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onid00 View Post
Exspira Private is fully slotted, best choice if you want to not get banned and play safe on main account. Fully streamproof cheat on all platforms including Discord.

Our private version has very legit but accurate aimbot with smoothing slider and smart bone scan to look more humanized.
What is the difference btwn the $35/month and the $60/month ones?
01/03/2022 00:37 Exspira#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
I would never use anything on a main account.



What is the difference btwn the $35/month and the $60/month ones?
I would use our private, because it's just too good. ;)
01/03/2022 03:13 simplerealistic#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by onid00 View Post
I would use our private, because it's just too good. ;)
that doesn't answer shit
01/03/2022 04:23 Rank00.1%#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3sh View Post
This is ePVP - leave that "cheese" terminology behind. It's a cheat.
Disagree.

Until Activision does something about it's own Aimbot for consoles, I simply refer to these are third-party Aim Assists.
01/03/2022 04:31 DMUonaFFAR#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rank00.1% View Post
Disagree.

Until Activision does something about it's own Aimbot for consoles, I simply refer to these are third-party Aim Assists.
Lol.

He's literally not even talking to you.

And, what's crazier is - your reply isn't even related either.

He's simply saying the OP can say cheats here and doesn't have to instead use the word "cheese".
01/03/2022 04:41 Rank00.1%#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Lol.

He's literally not even talking to you.

And, what's crazier is - your reply isn't even related either.

He's simply saying the OP can say cheats here and doesn't have to instead use the word "cheese".
And yet you're replying to me even though, I am literally not even talking to you.

Funny how these message boards work huh?

Also my reply wasn't meant to be taken seriously, he simply stated that these are in fact cheats and I playfully injected my opinion into the conversation.

I'm outgoing like that.
01/03/2022 05:49 0x41^4#13
PhantomOverlay is my go-to when I want something safe and can use on my main.
EO is what I use to rage when they're not down and I don't care about being banned.
01/03/2022 16:28 RichardBest#14
Honestly, I've used AimexCheats for a long time and their cheats are just the best in my opinion. I would give them a shot if I was you!
01/04/2022 01:11 dcypl_shock#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperInShadows View Post
I am looking for best warzone cheese right now. Maximum 80 USD per month. I dont want something that will shadow ban or ban me in first day. Thanks.
Try out mobiuscheats.com or phantomoverlay.io , both probably the best external cheats on the market right now.