>>>> SCAMMERS ACTIVE - PRETENDING TO BE SUPPORT <<<<

01/01/2022 19:43 -Vaeno#1
I'm the owner of well known cheat here.

It has come to our notice that there are nigerian scammers active on elitepvpers.

They pretend to be support staff of various cheats.


SCAMMER:
DavidKingOMG#3732
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Be aware,
NEVER PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS THROUGH DISCORD!
ONLY PURCHASE THROUGH OFFICIAL WEBSITES!
01/01/2022 21:40 xyxepvp69#2
1 € in nigerian money = 1 millions kfc .
01/02/2022 03:22 LukeManolia#3
lol nigerians smarter everyday
01/02/2022 09:37 tehpwnerer69#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sphynx View Post
Be aware,
NEVER PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS THROUGH DISCORD!
ONLY PURCHASE THROUGH OFFICIAL WEBSITES!


SKYRANT:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I tried to purchase Enduty recently, he told me to go make a support ticket through his discord.
I declined, within the hour the invite was rendered invalid (manually removed).
Be aware of this possible scam always.

Always deal on site guys.
01/02/2022 10:44 LiqMadiq#5
And yet he is doing it in the most stupid way without any effort.
Only stupid people will fall for this.

Thanks for the heads up!
01/02/2022 16:42 -Vaeno#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehpwnerer69 View Post
I tried to purchase Enduty recently, he told me to go make a support ticket through his discord.
I declined, within the hour the invite was rendered invalid (manually removed).
Be aware of this possible scam always.

Always deal on site guys.
That is sketchy in itself and disallowed according to epvp rules.