The new Solo bot lobby method?

12/16/2021 16:33 tempname1991#1
I see people still doing it and all the videos on youtube are false info
11/21/2023 09:08 kstez14#2
If you want, i can give you 1 game = 2€ only against bot

discord : .nonameisbetter
11/21/2023 10:42 lazy#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname1991 View Post
I see people still doing it and all the videos on youtube are false info
Actually never heard of a method getting into these lobbys - I just thought that it might be the fact with just playing with a new account in your team or just simply have bad skillbased matchmaking
11/21/2023 14:31 Muniii#4
make a new account and use geforce now.
11/21/2023 15:38 Cocoblackfighter#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname1991 View Post
I see people still doing it and all the videos on youtube are false info

Dont think there is a method for it anymore. On a new account/playing with someone on a new account will do it tho.