Good arduino cheat?

12/13/2021 18:33 abama69#1
im looking for a good arduino cheat
12/13/2021 19:54 picip38167#2
You will not find any good for that price
12/14/2021 00:29 abama69#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by picip38167 View Post
You will not find any good for that price
ok then if i disregard price, what are some good arduino cheats :)
12/14/2021 00:53 abama69#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVision View Post
Wish you could pay with crypto :) then you could have the best. Paypal :rtfm:
and if I could pay with crypto, then what are my options :confused:
12/14/2021 01:09 abama69#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVision View Post
Aimbot with fov, bone, smooth selection + no recoil. Also many providers prefer crypto over paypal (for any product).
I meant like what are some good sellers, I know of a couple but I'm really not sure about them so I'm kind of lost
12/14/2021 01:14 Bodanator#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVision View Post
Immunity : Expensive, hard to reach him, he isnt the dev
Optic : Expensive
HyperVision : Cheap, easy to reach him, actual dev, doesnt have millions of customers, cares about customer's privacy + safety,doesnt have triggerbot atm
I can’t find hypervision posts anywhere on the market is there a discord or website?
12/14/2021 20:46 Immunity-Framework' s#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVision View Post
Immunity : Expensive, hard to reach him, he isnt the dev
Optic : Expensive
HyperVision : Cheap, easy to reach him, actual dev, doesnt have millions of customers, cares about customer's privacy + safety,doesnt have triggerbot atm
Keep ur shitty comments/lies to urself, im coder/dev of immunity (no have resellers).
I talk to customers more than 3h a day. it takes a max of 1h to accept friend.

Stop lying to ppl for sell ur cheats.
U are banned in recent from epvp [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (24.11.2021)
And u are tryed to buy my cheat [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (15.10.2021)
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is ur 2nd acc?? do u know multiple-acc forbidden on epvp?
01/06/2022 19:44 KeLLyx#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity-Framework' s View Post
Keep ur shitty comments/lies to urself, im coder/dev of immunity (no have resellers).
I talk to customers more than 3h a day. it takes a max of 1h to accept friend.

Stop lying to ppl for sell ur cheats.
U are banned in recent from epvp [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (24.11.2021)
And u are tryed to buy my cheat [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (15.10.2021)
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is ur 2nd acc?? do u know multiple-acc forbidden on epvp?
bro i legit completly forgot i have this account on epvp and i get a mail someone is mentioning on a post and i see this. kinda creepy ngl

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] reported
01/06/2022 23:35 Gozz45#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by abama69 View Post
Im looking for an arduino cheat thats less than $100, I can pay using paypal only.
Hi, I have an external Aimbot (is cheap), is bypassed and at the moment is undetectable,

If u want it ping on my discord.

Discord: ByGozz45Returns#5013
01/07/2022 10:24 OrganHucan#10
the best i tried its strafe