-- AOC Spoofer + Built in Cleaner -- TEMP & PERM! --

12/04/2021 02:37 KarmaEFT#1
Welcome To Vital Shop

Currently Selling AOC Spoofer


Features

[+] CLEANER


[+] TEMP SPOOF


[+] Working Games


- COD
-FORTNITE
-R6
-APEX
-RUST
-FIVEM
-EFT
-RUST
-R6S
-SCUM
-H1Z1

Day - 8$
week - 20$
month - 35$


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Join my Discord or Send a Trade Request here!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/28/2021 06:44 Kw4L0r#2
You willing to do a vouch copy? I have high doubts that this actually works for rust
01/30/2022 23:15 KarmaEFT#3
Of course sir please contact me on Here or on discord :D
02/13/2022 13:18 Henmeister#4
DO NOT BUY FROM KARMA, HE SENDS YOU A RAT

Would not highly recommend buying from Karma at all:

Pretty much he said he was doing 24hr keys for ur spoofer for EPVP vouches for a 24hr key.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

So I did it and when I launched the spoofer it didn’t work (just closes) I then ran it through virus total and other software like that and found it was launching nothing just a bunch of viruses. Soon after I get a notification from my anti virus that 1) it was a Trojan password stealer and this was true and also that it was performing actions similar to malware. I got all that shit off my computer thanks to the cleaning system Kaspersky uses. I then did a hitman pro full scan and it found other stuff in windows so it removed that

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

He decided to blame a random admin as well when Karma legit sent the file :kekw:

I was told as compensation i would get a free AOC spoofer lifetime key though instead i was ignored for 3 days straight. Karma said he was busy even though he kept doing EFT runs and other stuff, Check his discord for proof as he was pinging in announcements. I confronted karma and was straight banned and blocked .

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hopefully i can help you guys from getting ratted from this, Hes to not be trusted at all.