COD: Vanguard Hard Unlock

11/11/2021 17:38 Chemotion#1
Wondering if anyone knows any reputable vanguard tool that can hard unlock camos, weapons, operators, etc. I've done a lot of research but tbh I don't trust most of what I found so I'm here asking for some of your guy's input. So far these are the two options I've found but they seem sketch since they are both very new.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/11/2021 20:13 CrimsonOG#2
The first one, Rage Services is known to be a scam somebody paid £60 for a tool and was blocked immediately

The second one, not sure if it's legit but they seem to be only providing tools for cold war / mw / warzone not Vanguard

There will be no hard unlocks, everything is done on dedicated servers for Vanguard, maybe something will come up when Vanguard integrates with Warzone on 3rd December though

At the moment there are only soft unlocks
11/11/2021 20:54 Icetea#3
#moved
11/12/2021 00:04 Chemotion#4
Yea I figured as much. Thanks for the info but dayum are people getting scammed rn for unlocks. EngineOwning has a service you can get a day for like 6$. I've seen people asking way more and they only offering recovery lol