Mobius or Elusion

11/06/2021 15:55 Yuicdl#1
I know Elusion and Mobius are up right now for vanguard, and suggestion on which one to use?

Thanks :)
11/06/2021 16:00 MobiusCheats#2
Hey man!

I own Mobius, both are great options I’ve heard good things about Elusion as well.

If you want to try Mobius out and aren’t satisfied I would be happy to issue you a refund :)

Look forward to seeing you around!
11/06/2021 16:26 ElusionCC#3
As far as i know we both have a small community and offer a similar featured cheat.
If you take either of us, you made a good choice.

Feel free to check us out at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
We offer a money-back-guarantee if you encounter issues and have our staff team 24/7 ready.
11/06/2021 16:32 Xenos#4
Personally, only tried ElusionCC so far. Can fully vouch for them.
They said tomorrow they will update their renderer and add some more features.
11/06/2021 21:30 GrawPoint#5
I think as we get closer to the anticheat release, we're gonna see more small community and security-based providers shine more and more, the era of mass seller providers like x22, EO, AA, SC, etc... will be over imo, and honestly, I am looking forward to it, we'll see more dev's from other games jump into COD to get around the kernel AC. I'd really love to give all a try however, I am really concerned with the HWID bans recently, they've started taking good measures and it'll most likely be even harder for spoofers to stay undetected long term.
11/06/2021 21:54 0x41^4#6
Already seeing a few providers getting hit with shadow ban issues, so I'd go PhantomOverlay for security.
11/06/2021 22:35 CareBearGirl#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Personally, only tried ElusionCC so far. Can fully vouch for them.
They said tomorrow they will update their renderer and add some more features.
have you tried interwebz for vanguard yet? i see its not on the list
11/06/2021 22:38 0x404#8
We are also live for Vanguard! :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/07/2021 04:24 hangengshome#9
how to get it.I cant find it on your forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x404 View Post
We are also live for Vanguard! :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/07/2021 16:36 dcypl_shock#10
Mobius vanguard has been nothing but good to me. 9/10 would buy again
11/07/2021 17:51 Xenos#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hangengshome View Post
how to get it.I cant find it on your forum.
They added it on the homepage now.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/07/2021 23:30 Cadyss#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Personally, only tried ElusionCC so far. Can fully vouch for them.
They said tomorrow they will update their renderer and add some more features.
Just curious, why Mobius isnt on the legit providers list ?