New Gold Dupe?

10/28/2021 19:15 slackkk#1
10/28/2021 19:56 jelliuz#2
I need to know!
10/28/2021 20:03 J B K R#3
Somone in the Forums mentioned that you can find out by readig the patch notes but i couldnt find something interesting... If somone know please share.
10/28/2021 20:12 GucciOreo#4
Vouch. Someone be a homie and post
10/28/2021 20:33 J B K R#5
Ok so from what i read it could be something with the company bank withdrawl there are people saying if 2 members withdraw the whole money from the company bank there is a chance both can get it. Is somone able to test this and confirm it to me? Because i cant atm.
10/28/2021 20:39 Kreiti#6
Didīnt find out yet :/
10/28/2021 20:40 GucciOreo#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXcheatingXx View Post
Ok so from what i read it could be something with the company bank withdrawl there are people saying if 2 members withdraw the whole money from the company bank there is a chance both can get it. Is somone able to test this and confirm it to me? Because i cant atm.
This has been tested and it doesnt work
10/28/2021 20:46 a87912488#8
We have fixed several known causes of players being invulnerable. This issue is a top priority for our team, and we are continuing to track down fixes for additional causes of this issue.

1 ,Bilateral trade.
2 ,The primary account sends coins.
3 ,Confirm items with main account
4,The second account confirms the item
5,The primary account finally confirms the transaction ,And start moving the window
6 ,The second account finally confirms the transaction
7 Keep the main account moving and press Alt + F4 to close the game

Just guessing

Let me know if anyone succeeds
10/28/2021 20:58 GucciOreo#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by a87912488 View Post
We have fixed several known causes of players being invulnerable. This issue is a top priority for our team, and we are continuing to track down fixes for additional causes of this issue.

1 ,Bilateral trade.
5,The primary account finally confirms the transaction ,And start moving the window

Just guessing

How would one do this by themselves?
10/28/2021 20:59 jelliuz#10
According to the guy that reported it at first, its something you can do solo so its not the above method. (solo , no trade logs)
10/28/2021 21:39 ordnael3#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by a87912488 View Post

1 ,Bilateral trade.

Just guessing

does not work. you can't alt + f4 while moving window. tried creating a .bat file to automate close but it doensn't dupe anything
10/28/2021 21:42 GucciOreo#12
I heard that you have to cancel your AH item and log out at the same time and it duplicates. Have not tried it yet, but worth a shot. He said timing is very hard to get down
10/28/2021 21:58 J B K R#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciOreo View Post
I heard that you have to cancel your AH item and log out at the same time and it duplicates. Have not tried it yet, but worth a shot. He said timing is very hard to get down
This doesent Work I tried it a few times.
10/28/2021 22:01 bledior#14
Same, didnt work for me.

Anyone can test withdrawing money from company and changing daily limits for withdraw at the same time?
10/28/2021 22:06 J B K R#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by bledior View Post
Same, didnt work for me.

Anyone can test withdrawing money from company and changing daily limits for withdraw at the same time?
I tried that already that was my second idea after the withdraw at same time didnt work