Keeping my main rust account seperate

10/13/2021 02:01 whisky008#1
Hey guys, how would I go about keeping my existing Rust account, but get a second one to cheat on? Is there a place to buy cheap rust accounts or somewhere to show how to set it up and keep my main one installed? Don't want my main account getting banned.

I wouldn't play on the same servers I normally do with the same IP address, I would have to wait for my ISP to dynamically change my IP before I did that. (Those servers don't allow VPN's)
10/13/2021 05:22 hughjanus#2
I would play on a separate account and use a spoofer while you play on that second account, that way in the event you get HWID banned its not your original serials that will be getting banned, and thus you will keep your main account safe.
10/13/2021 05:58 whisky008#3
Do I have to have rust installed twice to have a separate account (Don't want to have a family share as that raises suspicions)
10/13/2021 15:49 Skill - Cheats#4
Make sure you go to Userdata and delete all folders in that file. You need to be aware that EAC will ban all rust accounts that have been signed into on the PC. So, go to steam then userdata and delete all the folders there. Then go to G2G which sells rust accounts for 7-9$ Full access. Email + password etc... And use that to cheat, always delete userdata to make sure no traces are there.