Infinite spoofer issue

10/11/2021 00:57 Zigz64#1
Hi everyone
Just wanting some advice. Today, everytime I use the infinite spoofer, warzone crashes whilst it's starting up, closes and takes me back to the battle net page. It only happens when I load infinite spoofer up. The only thing I have done different recently was yesterday purchase and use the EO hack and spoof instead of my usual one. Since then I seem to have issues. It could just be a coincidence.
Anyone ever had an issue like this with infinite spoofer?

Thanks in advance!
10/11/2021 03:03 0x41^4#2
Are you trying to use EO and INFINITE together?
If so, that's why.
10/11/2021 11:35 Zigz64#3
No, not any more. I'm just trying to use infinite by itself and having this issue now.
10/11/2021 11:42 mattemily_85#4
Mine is different case, with EO and Infinte will crash and back to main BNet page.

Only infinite are good to load the game.

I need to restart the PC several time only can login with EO and Infinite spoofer.
10/11/2021 19:02 0x41^4#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigz64 View Post
No, not any more. I'm just trying to use infinite by itself and having this issue now.
What windows version are you on?
10/12/2021 20:06 Zigz64#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
What windows version are you on?

I'm on windows 10 ����

I've been told I need to full reinstall windows now. However my PC knowledge is pretty basic. I've been sent a video tutorial and told I need a USB stick. Can someone explain what I need the USB stick for? Ive been sent a video tutorial of what to do etc but I would rather understand what I'm doing as well as it will help me. Below is the video tutorial:


Also the video tutorial looks like its telling me how to reinstall windows but maybe I'm wrong. Don't I need to delete windows first? I.e resets my PC?
Man this is LONG. Sorry to take up your time with this guys!