Sell ​​BTC from PayPal

09/30/2021 13:07 Bagaver#1
Hello everyone, bitcoin is now available! I can exchange 1:1 in stock 460$
My discord : Stewie#7742
09/30/2021 13:14 BoostYA#2
Be careful with this guy, all the vouches are from the new accounts, probably fakes asf.
Stewie messaged me on discord that Bagaver etc is legit and now he uses Stewie discord here as its own?
His real disc is: Bagaver#4723

Just be careful xD
09/30/2021 13:50 Bagaver#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostYA View Post
Be careful with this guy, all the vouches are from the new accounts, probably fakes asf.
Stewie messaged me on discord that Bagaver etc is legit and now he uses Stewie discord here as its own?
His real disc is: Bagaver#4723

Just be careful xD
You removed Stewie from your friends, but he did not write anything bad to you! And for the reviews these are people who exchange computers with me from RU, while I can prove it with different forums! So, no need to draw conclusions in advance.
09/30/2021 14:40 BoostYA#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagaver View Post
You removed Stewie from your friends, but he did not write anything bad to you! And for the reviews these are people who exchange computers with me from RU, while I can prove it with different forums! So, no need to draw conclusions in advance.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thats ODD tho. I just warned.