unwoof?

09/29/2021 20:16 ImBackIt#1
How i can get my real hwid back after use woofer?
09/29/2021 20:38 ItsGamerDoc#2
You can't unless you know the exact serial of ur mobo which i doubt you have it saved

:4head:
09/29/2021 20:53 wooferpro#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBackIt View Post
How i can get my real hwid back after use woofer?
Unwoof is available, just open a ticket and DM me your ticket. I will check your keys and return your original HWID even if you used multiple spoofers on top of woofer. As long as your keys exists, your original hwid is safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGamerDoc View Post
You can't unless you know the exact serial of ur mobo which i doubt you have it saved

:4head:
They most likely arent, but we sure are. We have have been saving all spoofer changes or any form of HWID modifications since Oct 2020. We know how bad some customers can fuck this computers with other random spoofers/cheats so we are not a bunch of idiots when it comes to customers safety and security.
09/29/2021 21:27 -Vaeno#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
They most likely arent, but we sure are. We have have been saving all spoofer changes or any form of HWID modifications since Oct 2020. We know how bad some customers can fuck this computers with other random spoofers/cheats so we are not a bunch of idiots when it comes to customers safety and security.
Smart move. :rollsafe:
09/30/2021 19:42 ImBackIt#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
Unwoof is available, just open a ticket and DM me your ticket. I will check your keys and return your original HWID even if you used multiple spoofers on top of woofer. As long as your keys exists, your original hwid is safe.



They most likely arent, but we sure are. We have have been saving all spoofer changes or any form of HWID modifications since Oct 2020. We know how bad some customers can fuck this computers with other random spoofers/cheats so we are not a bunch of idiots when it comes to customers safety and security.
ticket-5080 i quoted you

i wait your response ty man!
10/01/2021 20:25 ImBackIt#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
Unwoof is available, just open a ticket and DM me your ticket. I will check your keys and return your original HWID even if you used multiple spoofers on top of woofer. As long as your keys exists, your original hwid is safe.



They most likely arent, but we sure are. We have have been saving all spoofer changes or any form of HWID modifications since Oct 2020. We know how bad some customers can fuck this computers with other random spoofers/cheats so we are not a bunch of idiots when it comes to customers safety and security.
Can you reply my ticket?
10/02/2021 00:11 wooferpro#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBackIt View Post
Can you reply my ticket?
Please make sure to dm me your ticket number from time to time. If I am attended then I lose it, its hard to find it.
10/02/2021 05:36 ImBackIt#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
Please make sure to dm me your ticket number from time to time. If I am attended then I lose it, its hard to find it.
I dm you 10 Times without a reply… ticket5080
10/02/2021 12:33 wooferpro#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBackIt View Post
I dm you 10 Times without a reply… ticket5080
Unwoofed.
10/02/2021 15:30 ElFoxe#10
dm them
10/20/2022 22:45 qwedsaqweewq#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
Please make sure to dm me your ticket number from time to time. If I am attended then I lose it, its hard to find it.
I used the given key 5-6 times and it gave an error. And I have had this problem many times. I opened a ticket, they asked me for some screenshots and I gave them. but definitely my ticket could not be finalized even though it was 1 week.
10/21/2022 02:03 Dhilt10#12
Post made in 2021 and still actual?
10/22/2022 18:49 hasankebap#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhilt10 View Post
Post made in 2021 and still actual?
geniuses